Week 3 weigh in

Options
losingw8now
losingw8now Posts: 105 Member
Well, I was down 3 lbs on Sat. but back up one by today. :( I weighed myself Sat. only because I could tell I had lost since Wed last week and wanted to validate that in my mind. But then I overate last night and splurged one other night too.
Gotta get going on this. And up my exercise. I haven't been doing what's recommended.

Loss this week - 2lbs

SW for this challenge - 249.2
CW- 244.2

total loss so far: 5 lbs

Replies

• Caty_power
    Caty_power Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Great work.. :flowerforyou: .... I will be heading to the gym after my work ... Weight loss since this challenge started is 6.9 LBS.... will update you with the weeks loss later today .
    Well, I was down 3 lbs on Sat. but back up one by today. :( I weighed myself Sat. only because I could tell I had lost since Wed last week and wanted to validate that in my mind. But then I overate last night and splurged one other night too.
    Gotta get going on this. And up my exercise. I haven't been doing what's recommended.

Loss this week - 2lbs

SW for this challenge - 249.2
    CW- 244.2

total loss so far: 5 lbs
  • halloweenie09
    halloweenie09 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    SW - 241
    CW - 232

Total lost - 9 pounds.

Really happy with my results so far. I have been focusing on cooking more of my meals and I really think that it is starting to pay off. This weekend my friends and I are going to Big Bear for Ocktoberfest. My goal is to limit my drinking to just 2 beers, pack a ton of fruits and veggies to snack on and to just enjoy the mountain air (maybe get in a hike or two).

Keep on truckin' everyone. The holidays will be here before you know it.
  • losingw8now
    losingw8now Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    You guys are doing great!!
  • gbcyto
    gbcyto Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Didn't get a chance to post earlier in the week when I weighed in.
    Since Sept 1st: 7.4 lbs lost
    Total (since mid July): 20.6 lbs

Feeling pretty good and enjoying my work pants not being tight around my waist- they fit the way they are supposed to. Plenty more to loss though, but on the right track.