Wednesday 10/2 Weigh-In

Options
Hey everyone - we're one week closer to fitting into a smaller pair of jeans by Turkey Day!! I'm down 1.4 pounds and have broken through my 200s plateau into the 190s and am very happy.

What successes have you got to celebrate on this Wednesday Weigh-In?

Replies

• jenncookie1
    jenncookie1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Last week I was 195 and today I'm 191! 4 down and 11 to go! I changed my exercise routine and blasted off those lbs. I'm sure it will be slow going from here. But I'm off to a good start! Good luck everyone!
  • chulita1493
    chulita1493 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I feel that I didn't accomplish much this week. Had only one good day. Then long day at hospital which means no workout and the next day I got sick. Today I'm going on vacation. But I won't let that discourage me or distract me from the goal. I'll be checking in :) hoping to make it to the hotel gym today.
  • AnotherOrangeCat
    Options
    Yay, I'm 2 lbs down since last week. I'm quite astounded by that, actually - that's a lot. Though I have an old scale which only shows whole pounds, so it might actually be anywhere between 1 and 2 lbs. I don't mind, I'll take it!

Between these two pounds I hit an intermediate goal - I am now below 70 kg!

Speaking of Thanksgiving. I still have 25 lbs to go until my goal weight. That's the size of a very big turkey. When I go to get one for Thanksgiving, I can barely lift it! Some time ago I realized that I live my life carrying around an extra-large turkey equivalent. At all times. That was quite an eye-opening idea for me.
  • bonniefranz
    bonniefranz Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Down a pound and a half! I'm doing the Walk At Home October challenge with Leslie Sansone so I'm hoping that will help move some more- any other walkers?
  • bonniefranz
    Options
    Wow- I have about that much to go, too, and I never thought about it that way- no wonder my rheumatologist tells me if I lost some weight my knees and hips would hurt less- I'm carrying a 25 pound turkey around! It's time I put it down- for good!
  • Grafakos
    Grafakos Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Down 1.2 pounds from last Wednesday, and 4.2 since the start of the challenge.
  • Amianne
    Amianne Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    267 down 1 pound
  • StormSparks1994
    StormSparks1994 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm down by 0.6 but i also started my period over the weekend so that could change!
  • gina145
    gina145 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Down 2 pounds since last weigh in. Hurray!

9/28 - 168
    10/2 - 166
  • freenaa
    freenaa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Down only a tenth of a lb (0.10) but I'll take it. Indulged a little more than usual and didn't work out much. Bettler luck next week!
  • thergj
    thergj Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Starting weight = 213.4
    9/25/13 - 213.4
    10/2/13 - 211.8 (-1.6)
  • alehundrah
    alehundrah Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I didnt lose any weight this week. I hardly exercised and I ate a lot of sweet bread. Gna really try to step it up
    Week #1: 197
    Week #2: 197
  • mcjmommy
    mcjmommy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    9/25 = 198
    10/2 = 198

No change, I guess that's better than a gain!
  • reed1996
    Options
    9/25 = 232
    10/2 = 230
  • seanevan10
    seanevan10 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I am only down .2 but I will take it. 1.6 for the challenge so far. I did have more of an indulgent weekend than I normally do. Thank goodness I still documented it all. Man, was it an eye opener.
  • seanevan10
    seanevan10 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Wow- I have about that much to go, too, and I never thought about it that way- no wonder my rheumatologist tells me if I lost some weight my knees and hips would hurt less- I'm carrying a 25 pound turkey around! It's time I put it down- for good!

Yes, mine too. I am just carrying around 4 turkeys...Yike.
  • hopeove330
    Options
    -8 for me....yyyyaaaahhhhhh....go me go me go me....all smiles
  • lweston2
    Options
    I am actually UP 1/4 lb (weighed in at 133 when I was 132.8 last week). Very frustrating because according to MFP, I should have lost about 1/2 lb. I was very faithful with my calorie tracking so I don't know what the deal is. Just trying to keep on doing what I'm doing. I wonder if maybe I do too much cardio - I typically run about 4 times per week for 45-60 minutes each time. Thoughts?
  • bonniefranz
    Options
    Did you eat something salty recently? Maybe you're just retaining a little bit of water?
  • Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I am only down 1 lb. Even with all of the walking while hunting. Maybe after we get back from Elk hunting.