Small Victories

Options
kandalure
kandalure Posts: 28 Member
I am having an incredibly stressful day at work today, and unfortunatly I am also an emotional eater. After a particularly bad call with someone, I went upstairs to the canteen to buy some cookies for no particular reason. Thankfully, there was a very long line so I had plenty of time to think about what I was doing, and after 5 mins I changed my mind and got my carrots out of the fridge.

Not a huge thing but I am very proud of myself for avoiding the cookies, and it makes me feel like I am getting better at make healthier choices. Just wanted to share :smile:

Has anyone else had any small victories lately?

Replies

• jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    That's so great!!!!:flowerforyou: I don't have a NSV yet. Well, I ate 1 cookie the other night, instead of giving in to 4+... So I guess that's good!
    Again, congratulations on making healthier choices!!!
  • shirlinap
    shirlinap Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Don't discredit yourself, that is a HUGE victory!! Lol.. I know the feeling.. those are hard to overcome so kudos to YOU!!!

So.. I wanna share a little secret with you.. I think that I am, too, an emotional eater... and I've started taking Garcinia Cambogia... idk if uve heard of it but it has helped me a lot.. its amazing!!!

I first bought it 2 weeks ago and didn't take it consistently.. but this week I decided to be serious about it.. and ive lost 2.6lbs since Tuesday!!! Now of course, some of that can easily be water weight, but the reason why I like this stuff is because it LITERALLY kills my cravings!!

As ive posted in the past.. im normally confessing my give in to fries and such, but this has curbed my cravings unlike anything before! its all natural, and im finicky about taking things.. and there are no side effects..

some people ive seen, say it took about 2 weeks for it to kick in, idk if ive been fortunate or what, but its been working for me already. my diet has ACTUALLY been healthy the past two days whoohoo!!

if u decide to try it, take it an hour before meals.. I saw on dr oz, even tho the bottle says 30min before meals.. the doc said its most potent after an hour. And also, timing it right helped me, I think that's y I didn't stick with it the first week.. bc I waited to long to take it. but for me, ill take it way before im even hungry..and fight that voice that says nooo.. im going to wait longer to eat..lol.. then by the time im hungry...S0 MUCH EASIER T0 CHOOSE HEALTHY :)

hope this helps.. let me know if u decide to try :)
  • Jannah1208
    Options
    I agree with the others, that is a great accomplishment! Just one step at a time. Right now my meds are killing my appetite but I will have to look into Garcinia Cambogia, thanks for the tip.
  • shirlinap
    shirlinap Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Definitely.. its been so popular that there r a LOT of fakes out there... I uses genesis today.. I can't find the website with the top brands.. when I Google it, fake ones come up..

But do some research on youtube.com and online.. it was on dr Oz.. I'd post some links but there's just too much to post everything
  • Kaymarie8
    Kaymarie8 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I too am a very emotional eater and it sometimes fells as if my body takes control and I eat mentally even when I realize right after I am immediately going to regret it... but YAY for carrots! Don't undermine this accomplishment, from this experience today you know that you can handle any obstacles you have in the future. Keep staying strong!!!