3 days in from surgery...

Options
Hello all! I got the gastric sleeve on September 30, 2013, and now I'm just learning to readjust to everything ^_^

Replies

• kfalcon23
    kfalcon23 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello! I had mine 8/30/13 - it has been a little tough to get the hang of it (for me) but I am chugging along. Nice to see you!
  • melbogg
    melbogg Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Good luck ladies!
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club! :smile: Had mine 2 years ago and I can still honestly say this is the best thing I have ever done for myself!
  • JuzDuIt
    JuzDuIt Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You'll find a very supportive community on MFP... well, if you stick with the WLS groups! Feel free to friend me and I'm always glad to help! Still on my journey - down almost 50# with another 30 or so to go! Best thing I ever did! Off all meds, and feeling great. Hang in there and enjoy the journey!
  • therejohn
    therejohn Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the club. I was sleeved 5/28 and found the first few weeks really hard, the first couple of months hard, and now pretty easy. By that I mean knowing what to eat and how much. Fluids are SOOOO much easier too. The cravings fight is still hard every day...I love sweets and even dream about them, but I stay away.

This is a really supportive and helpful group, and it's nice to be "friends" with other sleevers.
  • operator646
    operator646 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group! It gets so much easier after the first couple months. Just remember to be mindful of your eating habits and you will do great.
  • incredibleshrinkingjackie
    Options
    i had my sleeve on june 11 of this year and i have had no bad side effects. i am so happy i did this. i have lost 92 lbs so far and am down 3 sizes.