Late night Munchiesssss

Options
Okay so I don't know about you but, my late night gaming almost always takes a toll on my stomach and I'm foraging the pantry for snacks to tide me over until morning. Anyone got a favorite low calorie snack they keep around to tide you over without blowing your calorie goal?

Right now I eat the Fiber One Brownies at 90 calories/ brownie

Replies

• Dahllywood
    Dahllywood Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I generally just stay away from 'fake' foods like that. Eat fruits and veggies. They fill you up more
  • merylwyn
    merylwyn Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Dark Chocolate or Yogurt Covered raisin (170ish calories per 35 pieces) help if I want something sweet. If I want something salty or savory, I'll go for the pretzel sticks and hummus. Pretzel sticks are about 100 calories for 50 sticks. Hummus is about 60 calories for 2 tbsp.
  • Mustgetbuff
    Mustgetbuff Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    If I want something sweet, I'll try drinking a chai tea with milk and sweetener first to see if that takes away my cravings, which it usually does. If I want something salty I'll make air-popped popcorn and add a bit of low calorie margarine and salt; the fiber in the popcorn will fill you up. Plus it's delicious.
  • jstur14
    jstur14 Posts: 30
    Options
    I normally just drink a lot when I am playing, Keeps me from craving food and gets me up to pee so a little exercise ;)
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    My husband did the same while playing GW2 yesterday. He grabbed a cupcake from the fridge, some chips, some crackers...

I tend to cut up an apple and grab some nuts. =B
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    Individual serving bags of popcorn.. Most have 100 or 150 calories. Plus you'll still have one hand free for the keyboard or mouse lol
  • magdalen13
    magdalen13 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    ^ yup i second the individual bags of popcorn, that plus lots of water usually tides me over. I always gotta be careful, though, that I don't stay up so late that I get too ravenous for that to work :) At some point in the night my body decides if we aren't sleeping we better be eating, lol