UK Friends Please!

Options

Replies

• liigetsfit
    Options
    UK here! Feel free to add me :)
  • I'm from London, feel free to add me. That goes for everyone :)
  • jollyjoe321
    jollyjoe321 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    My diary is open

Anyone can add me, but I am weird, have a minor psychological defect, opinionated and offensive.

I need more of that on my friends list, added!
  • xiamay93
    xiamay93 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    HiI I'm from manchester! I 'm 5'3 and weigh 50.8kg (113lbs) at the moment ..I wanna hit 45 kg! (100lbs)? I am asian and have a very small body frame so look petite and have big calves. (14.5) I would love to have you in my weight loss journey and keep each other motivated :) ..and exchange diet tips, and keep each other motivated!
  • _Danno_
    _Danno_ Posts: 165
    Options
    Hi I'm from Milton Keynes and looking for new friends, my diary is open to friends (I've just come back from holiday so not much on there at the moment) I've lost a decent amount of weight but still looking to lose a bit more.

I like to have a laugh and a joke with my friends and dish out help if I can
  • MORECHABLIS
    MORECHABLIS Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    South, South East, Essex & West Country - Anyone? Come say hello if you're active, we can be friends
  • Cazco29
    Cazco29 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi, newbie from sussex here! I've got a lot more than 7lbs to lose but would be happy to join you on your journey.
    Feel free to add me :smile:
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me, I'm Chrissy,28 from Reading. open ( to friends) diary, log most days. try and support and motivate everyone on my friends list.
  • CitizenMichael
    CitizenMichael Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hi Michael from Preston happy to accept any UK invites to get around the time zone issues

I've got quite a bit to lose so will be using MFP for a while and log daily
  • Pugwash4x4
    Pugwash4x4 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    HI All,

Am from Newbury (Hants/Berks Border), and just starting to get to grips with MFP- anyone welcome to add me- always happy to try and motivate others

thanks,

James
  • Lizzyanbob
    Options
    Hi I'm from the uk I've just got back on MFP after a two month break I had lost 3 stone this year but have recently gained a stone filling my face with chocolate biscuits etc and have to stop and I'm looking for friends to help me on my way feel free to add me and anyone else to ????
  • charlie_anne
    charlie_anne Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm after some UK friends as well, fairly new to using MFP as it should be, serious about getting fit this time around as have had enough! My diary is open to friends, isn't always perfect but I'm working on it and would like to see what others get up to :)
  • 3wdl
    3wdl Posts: 45
    Options
    Also looking for UK Friends, so please feel free to add me :)
  • lua_
    lua_ Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • xGlassRosex
    xGlassRosex Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm in Sussex :)
  • minuz5
    minuz5 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Morning! :D Anyone from Scotland?