PinkNinjaLaura
PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
Hi everybody! Do we have any diehards left? :smile:

How did everybody's week go?

Replies

• cindylu1962
    cindylu1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    This week has been great in terms of weight loss: down to 155! I think this may be my lowest in 10 years. The difference - I feel healthier and I'm not starving.
    Re: strength training, I've been combining it with my cardio. I love the 10 minute solution DVD with Jessica Smith. I use weights with the kickboxing. It gets my heart rate up.:tongue:
    As for water, yes, there has been lots and lots of it. I think that it critical for me.
    Planks are getting easier now.

Laura, we need your profile picture to be bigger so we can see you - or what's left of you!!!:drinker:
  • TrinaGoss
    TrinaGoss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Great job, cindylu!!

Sorry about being absent for awhile. I completely lost my motivation for a few weeks, but I'm getting it back now!!

Current weight is 160.8.....that's down 1 pound from the start of this challenge and my goal was 1 pound a week, but like I said, I lost my motivation for awhile. I'm just glad I didn't really gain during that time! Now that I'm getting back on track I will hopefully start to see a loss every week again.

I've started doing strength training 2-3 days a week and running 3 days a week. That's my plan to stick to for now.

Keep up the good work!!
  • reggie83
    reggie83 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I just weighed in at 205.5. It's 1.5 lbs more than my 10 year low. I'm almost there...
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I love to read about all the losses! Great job everybody!

CindyLu that's amazing about getting down to 155! And that you're feeling strong & healthy about it. Cheers to you! :drinker:

CurtnTrina it's great to have you back! Nice job losing a pound even without your motivation! :flowerforyou:

Reggie that's amazing. So close! You've got this! :glasses:

I didn't actually weigh in this morning. In my defense I was up at 4:00 and out the door at 4:25 to get to the gym, so jumping on the scale was not on my radar.
  • cindylu1962
    cindylu1962 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Nice job Reggie! It's kind of cool thinking back on it, isn't it. :smile:
  • Unaisha8
    Unaisha8 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hey die-hards you guys are doing really well :flowerforyou:

I lost 1 lb last week and my current weight is 116 lbs. I can definitely see those abs getting toned now, it's only my arms that I worry about as I can't get rid of those wings ????