October 3 Day 3

Options
smesche
smesche Posts: 234 Member
Day 3 complete!

Reply when you've completed it.

My quads hurt this morning so the lunges were extremely hard to do!

Replies

• Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting again Smesche! You must be an early bird. Day 3 is done and I agree, the squats are still low and I normally do them so that's nothin but the lunges are proving to be a lot harder early on than I thought.

Everyone is doing great! Also wondering, this is why I need to make my own calendar next month, how do you guys feel about doing a rest day every fourth day? Every fifth? Or does everyone want to go at their own schedule with their normal rest days?
  • shell1379
    shell1379 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Day 3 is done.:smile:
  • terriejones
    terriejones Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I'm the odd duck, posting an Ab challenge along with some tricep work with 5 lb. weights. :laugh:

Day 1: 15 sit-ups, 5 crunches, 5 leg raises, 10 sec. plank, 15 tricep kickbacks and extensions.
    Day 2: 20 sit-ups, 8 crunches, 8 leg raises, 12 sec. plank, 20 tricep kickbacks and extensions.
    Day 3: 25 sit-ups, 10 crunches, 10 leg raises, 15 sec. plank, 25 tricep kickbacks and extensions.
  • MacMomma2013
    MacMomma2013 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Day 3 done!
  • MacMomma2013
    MacMomma2013 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    how do you guys feel about doing a rest day every fourth day? Every fifth? Or does everyone want to go at their own schedule with their normal rest days?

My own preference is for every 5th day, but I am happy to follow whatever workout plan anyone is willing to create!
  • HardyGirl4Ever
    HardyGirl4Ever Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Done day 3! I really hate lunges. lol

We're taking rest days?

14877786.png
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Day 3 is done!

Either rest day works for me.
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Done.
  • smesche
    smesche Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting again Smesche! You must be an early bird. Day 3 is done and I agree, the squats are still low and I normally do them so that's nothin but the lunges are proving to be a lot harder early on than I thought.

Everyone is doing great! Also wondering, this is why I need to make my own calendar next month, how do you guys feel about doing a rest day every fourth day? Every fifth? Or does everyone want to go at their own schedule with their normal rest days?

Would today be the rest day? Would anyone be opposed to having Sunday be our rest day?
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    I actually messed up my schedule and did day 6 today since I'll be taking four rest days and October has an extra day :) According to my math I should end up finishing on the 31st.

Wow, that was hard! It's the lunges that kill me!
  • StephanieMaria77
    StephanieMaria77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Day 3 complete!
  • dj0jazzy
    dj0jazzy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Done!
  • Erikaelias85
    Erikaelias85 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Catching up today! Done!