Day 3 for me!!

Options
jmw6019
jmw6019 Posts: 25 Member
I felt a little more sluggish today. Some muscles were tired but overall, I'm still liking the workout. I feel good. Can tell I'm already getting better at the push-ups!! Woohoo!

How's everyone else?

Replies

• apf2013
    apf2013 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Completed day 3 yesterday. Did alot better than day 1, but for some reason I am having trouble w the lunges. I don't think I am doing them right and my knees are hurting. Anyone else having the same problem?
  • daniela_knoess
    daniela_knoess Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Today was day 7. I do much better with the exercises than in the beginning and don't have to put down the weights anymore.
    I felt a little more sluggish today. Some muscles were tired but overall, I'm still liking the workout. I feel good. Can tell I'm already getting better at the push-ups!! Woohoo!

How's everyone else?

This might be caused by going down to far or when your knees come over your toes. But that's only guessing.

At the moment I struggle with my motivation. I can't get me to make my workout but after I'm done I feel amazing. Does anybody else have problems with lack of motivation? How do you deal with it?
  • daniela_knoess
    daniela_knoess Posts: 5 Member
    Options
  • jmw6019
    jmw6019 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have knee problems and they were hurting yesterday. For day 4, I put down hand weights a few times to concentrate on my form and my knees are much better today. I think I was bending more than actually squatting!!

As for motivation, it's still early. :) I just keep telling myself its only 30 days. Think of how happy you'll be when you complete it. You can look back at your own stats/pics. I always hate the feeling of wishing I had started earlier so stick with it now!! You're 1/4 of the way already!!
  • rachelleigh27
    rachelleigh27 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I just got back from Vacation and started Day 1 today! :)
    Before I left I had just finished the fitness blender 8 week challenge. I haven't worked out in over a week and this worked up a good sweat! Yay! Thanks for the group!