Weekly Chat Thread Sun 9/29 - Sat 10/5

Options
angie_04
angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
Day 29/Fire55
Burned 503cals..My week 1-4 results weren't great, but I can tell a difference in my body for sure! On to the next 4 weeks:bigsmile:
Inches stayed the same, and lost 1.6lbs!

:embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed:
2817128f-71c1-40be-a30c-ebc89770f513.jpg

Replies

• Corissia
    Corissia Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    The pic looks like you have lost something. The workout is at least reshaping your body. Keep it up
  • angie_04
    Options
    The pic looks like you have lost something. The workout is at least reshaping your body. Keep it up

Thanks girl :smile: I can tell some difference. I just need to not focus so much on the lbs! I'm glad I started taking pics. Now I'm not as down about the loss this month. My pics made me feel better cause I can see some difference.
  • angie_04
    Options
    Day30/Fire30+Sculpt30
    Burned combined cals of 481!! Looks like with this schedule I got from BB, no HIITS this month, but a lot of sculpts and tones! I'm a very excited girl:bigsmile: I'm gonna work my butt off!! Literally :drinker:

e4bd0f52da868ab.gif
  • Corissia
    Corissia Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Sounds good!! I don't have any scultping videos in my workout package but I am going to go to the gym and include some weights in my workout
  • angie_04
    Options
    Sounds good!! I don't have any scultping videos in my workout package but I am going to go to the gym and include some weights in my workout

Wonder why yours didn't come with the sculpts?? I got mine in March 2013, and just ordered the Basic one. They are good workouts too.
  • Dragana_S
    Dragana_S Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am the same, very little weight lost after 8 weeks but my waist is shrinking and I am just so fit now! I can go through workouts I cold only watch and cry 8 weeks ago. I used to pass out after like 15 minutes of fire workouts and now I could do 2 in a row!!! I used to huff and puff going up stairs at work (my office is on level 3, no lift) and now I run up stairs. So something good is happening to my body!!! I stopped stepping on scale, I just look in the mirror and take measures of waist and hips. Focus on good it does to you and keep going!!!
  • angie_04
    Options
    Oops forgot to post yesterday....Day31/Core20+TurboJam20Min workout..Burned 245combined cals :bigsmile:

Today Day32/Fire30+Tone30..Burned combined total of 510cals:bigsmile:
    On to Fire55EZ tomorrow!!
  • sissy848
    Options
    Today I completed Fire 30 and Stretch 10.
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Fire 45 and Abs 10 today! I just started week 5 or 6 of the advanced calendar. Wherever the advanced HIIT starts, that's what I'm on ha :) I took a break from Turbo to try other things, but I've been having IT band issues with running and couldn't hack just weights (tried Les Mills Pump). Once I finish the advanced calendar I'm going to try a Turbo/Les Mills hybrid
  • mstissa02
    mstissa02 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Just finished a 30 day challenge in Turbofire. Yesterday, I completed Fire 60 and a two hour walk. I didn't see a big loss, but I did notice a change in my body as well as my endurance. This is the second month and I will continue until the end of the end of year. Also, I incorporate Turbofire with my regular strength training workouts during the week.