Weekly Check-In 10/1/2013 = 12 more weeks

Options
2»

Replies

• FitterStrongerHappier
    Options
    Hello!! Can I Join? I found the group following My friend Lynette - but forgot to check in on Wednesday. This will be from my Wednesday Weigh in - I just started back on plan on Sunday so I was 3 days in by this point..

1. Current weight (optional) : 233.6 lbs.
    2. weight lost since last week : 3.2 lbs. ( was 236.8 on Sunday)
    3. Other accomplishment or NSV (non scale victory) for the week : the Biggest NSV I've ever had, and that was changing my diet freed me from almost 2 months of consistent abdominal pain.(was starting to notice this on Wednesday, but it's been a week officially now)
    4. Goals for next week: Keep following the new diet plan, learning more variety and start adding in some exercise (eventually getting back to Crossfit workouts)
    5. weight to go by Christmas : 26.8

Ideally, I'd like to hit around 150 with good muscle tone. That's a ball park, but I'll know when I get there. I might have to go to 145, or might find that 165 is fine. No interest in being 'tiny' just healthy and look decent. I'm probably too old to be 'smokin' anyhow :) LOL so I'm guessing I have about 65-80 lbs overall to lose.

It'd be sweet to lose close to half that by Christmas. Fingers crossed! :)

Tina
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    HI all -
    everything is still the same for me...
    I did up my running this week and did get out before work twice!!!
    I still have 13 lbs to lose before xmas...
    have been eating horribly these past two weeks... I have the exercise down need to get my food back on track....