Level 1(First 10 days) - Starting Weight

Options
iCupCakeNZ
iCupCakeNZ Posts: 228 Member
Our starting weight for the first 10 days and if you're up for it a photo :)

Replies

• Leimaro
    Leimaro Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    My starting weight is 239. I'll put up before and after pics at the end. Off to start day one of shredding!
  • apf2013
    apf2013 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hello. I am starting 30DS again today. Good luck everyone.

SW-196
  • Leimaro
    Options
    Just fiished day1 of 30D. I am sweating.

My thoughts: it is a good pace, although the ladies stand up to quickly for me. By the time I am up they have already started the next step. :laugh:

I will have to warm up on my own before I start every morning. What Jillian does is not enough for me. Before I do Zumba and lift weights, I warm up for a solid 10 minutes on the elliptical machines. If I don't then my legs start to ache and don't want to move with me. I noticed this at the beginning of the video. I already do most of the moves in my routines, all except crunches. So, I can tell that I am not warmed up enough. So, if you find that you are too sore the next day or while doing the dvd. Do extra warmups like walking, skipping, jogging, etc. first.
  • hayleeburchett
    Options
    SW: 142.0
    GW by the end of the process: 130.0
  • jmw6019
    jmw6019 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Started today!!

CW 181.4 (down 5.6 from 3 wks ago)

This is my first post. Just found MFP this week. Feeling very inspired right now and hoping to keep that going! Really want to make it all 30 days!!!
  • jgrandison
    jgrandison Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    First day of 30 DS I loved it I forgot how good Jillian is, I really needed that. I do Jazzercise on the weekends so I was trying to figure out another exercise during the week to incorporate, had a few bumps but I made it through the whole video.

My SW is 254 my goal is to at least see if I could pull 10lbs out of this by the end of the month and be comfortable in my clothes
    cause right now they are SNUGG!!! Good luck to you all and thanks for the challenge!!
  • iCupCakeNZ
    Options
    did day 1 today :D well yesterday (its after 3am here but i had such a hectic day I didnt have time to log!! off to bed now) but i feel better for it :D and im so glad to see all of you in here and joining the 30ds.

my starting weight is 97kgs, im hoping by the end of the 30DS to be at least 94 :D

ill also post a before and after picture :)

keep up the amazing work all you beautiful people :)<3
  • Leimaro
    Options
    2nd day done! Warming up on my own before the workout really helped the aching muscles while working out. I went to the back porch and did a step warm up on the steps. :)

Keep movin' forward people!

Side note: I have a goal to lose 25lbs. before Christmas! The worst feeling during the holidays is the one I get from wearing my size 18 clothes again to end the year and start a new one.
  • daniela_knoess
    daniela_knoess Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

Jillian really works me out.

October Starting Weight: 163.1 (74 kg)
    October Goal Weight: 158.7 (72 kg)

I will also post a before and after in the end :smile:
  • iCupCakeNZ
    Options
    Day 2 complete!!! Let me tell you my thighs were killing me today, but it's the good pain. Really hoping I can stick to this, the longest i've ever done the 30ds I ended up stopping with oly 6 days left to go. :(

How's everyone else feeling??

lots of love from New Zealand xo
  • jgrandison
    Options
    Had a little harder time today from knee pain but I pushed through!!!!
  • iCupCakeNZ
    Options
    day 3 complete, i find that im slowly starting to not hate Jillian yell at me through the tv screen more and more lol :D

hope y'all doing ok!
  • jgrandison
    Options
    Day 3 complete I ended up warming up on my treadmill in order to become more flexible
    was not bad today
  • Leimaro
    Options
    Need to drop the 30D challenge. I do strength training and Zumba toning. My muscles are getting shredded. But, everyone else continue on! I am still committed to Zumba, step aerobics and weights. Good Luck!
  • jgrandison
    Options
    Hello all just completed my workout, feeling pretty good on this fine Sunday morning hope all is well with everyone and you are doing well. This is day 5 for me as I skipped Friday and I am trying not to confuse myself overall I am getting better at it able to do the arm lifts for the duration now. :wink:
  • rachelleigh27
    rachelleigh27 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Great job! I just did my 2nd day today (I started late). It's so great to feel yourself getting stronger!
  • jgrandison
    Options
    Hello just got somewhat of my workout in it is late but i refused to go to bed without it. rainy day today and body is a little
    achy but i worked on it. hope everyone is doing ok have a great evening.:wink:
  • apf2013
    apf2013 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I hope everyone is doing well with their challenge.

I have been battleling w an upper respiratory infection. Having been exercising for about a week. :sick:

I miss it. Hope I can get back at it soon.
  • jgrandison
    Options
    feel better but take your time going back
  • jgrandison
    Options
    I have not lost one pound since I started 30 ds but I have lost 9.25 inches and my clothes are getting comfortable again so I hope my weight loss will
    eventually come I won't get discouraged only because of the inches but it would be nice to see the scale go backwards. Hope every
    one else is hanging in there :wink: