Sugar addict gets relief!

Options
I just wanted to post that the first day eating healthy, this sugar addict was miserable! I'm so thankful that I got everything out of the house because I probably would have fallen off the band wagon. I'm a sugar addict. Not the "Let me have a cookie" kind, but the "Let me eat the whole package" kind. I don't stop all day. Its been particularly bad since my 3rd child was born 4 months ago.

I'm happy to report that day 2, which was a LC day was so much better!! And today, day 3 and another LC day, I'm fine! I'm so amazed! So far my weight loss is 3lbs. I know it will slow down after this week, but I am so thankful the sugar cravings are gone!

Replies

• carakhuffman
    Options
    1.5 lbs since Mon is good! I'm sure you also know, as a fellow dieter, that some days you won't lose anything and the next day you'll be down 2 lbs. That's why I try and not weigh in for a week, but my husband put the scales in the kitchen so, now its just staring me in the face. Lol

Also, on Tuesday I was sweeping the kitchen floor and an M&M came flying out from under the fridge. My heart jumped with excitement before I realized it was on the floor....from under the fridge....and I was dieting. Lol. I couldn't believe I almost ate it. It's like when my husband was quitting smoking and he would say that he was desperate and looked longingly at the used cigarette butts on the ground. Yuck!
  • pamsgottalose
    pamsgottalose Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am starting my 2nd week of Classic plan. I think I have lost 3 lbs. I always lose weight very slowly. I thought I would have trouble with sugar but actually I did pretty good..or I should say the 1st week was good. Hope this week for all of us is a successful one. I need to lose about 35 lbs total.