walkbyfaith0314 LoveLifeAt52 JoyfulTeach

Options
HealthFitNow
HealthFitNow Posts: 1,205 Member
Please take a moment to pray for the women below. If your name is one of the ones below, please feel free to post a prayer request in this thread, so we can lift your specific needs to God.

walkbyfaith0314 http://www.myfitnesspal.com/walkbyfaith0314

LoveLifeAt52 http://www.myfitnesspal.com/LoveLifeAt52

JoyfulTeach [url] http://www.myfitnesspal.com/joyfulteach[/url]

Replies

• HealthFitNow
    Options
    God of Love, who gave us Jesus, his only son, to save us from our sins,

We lift up walkbyfaith0314, LoveLifeAt52 and JoyfulTeach to you. Bless them with your grace and wisdom, that they may do great things in your service and that you may be praised.

For every challenge they face, may you grant them courage and the savvy to make good choices. For all who are sick or injured, bring healing.

In Jesus name,
    Amen
  • GrannyGwen1
    GrannyGwen1 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    IN CHRIST JESUS NAME WE PRAY, AMEN LOVE GG
  • cdgirl
    cdgirl Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Lord may walkbyfaith0314,LoveLifeAt52,andJoyfulTeach feel your presence this day.Lord meet each need they may have and protect them in all they do.Lord give them extra courage to live out loud for you may your light shine brightly in and through them everywhere they go.Bless their and their work as well.In Jesus name.Amen
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Lord may walkbyfaith0314,LoveLifeAt52,andJoyfulTeach feel your presence this day.Lord meet each need they may have and protect them in all they do.Lord give them extra courage to live out loud for you may your light shine brightly in and through them everywhere they go.Bless their and their work as well.In Jesus name.Amen

Amen!!
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    May God's special blessings shower on walkbyfaith0314 LoveLifeAt52 JoyfulTeach.

May everyone of your goals be realized. May you be blessed with more abundance than you can handle and may all of us give God the glory and honor for every success.

In Jesus name,
    Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Creator God,
    You set in motion the creation of all the universe from this galaxy to the billions of others in space. Just as the Scripture says the sun is traversing the heavens, our solar system moves across the universe. The vastness makes us seem all the more insignificant. Yet, you loved each of us enough to send your son, Jesus, to save us from our sins.

Thank you for caring for walkbyfaith0314 LoveLifeAt52 and JoyfulTeach as well as each of us. Pour out your special blessings on them that they might feel your love, experience your grace, be empowered with your wisdom and equipped with the Holy Spirit to accomplish what they must. Bless them with your abundance.

And we know that all of us need your favor in our lives as we struggle with our goals and hopes and dreams. Bless us everyone.
    In Jesus name.
    Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Watch over walkbyfaith0314 LoveLifeAt52 and JoyfulTeach, Oh Lord. Take care of their every need. Give them the desires of their hearts so they may be able to share their praises with us all.
    Bless us with inspiration to do your will.
    In Jesus name, Amen
  • walkbyfaith0314
    Options
    Thank you all :)
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Gracious God,
    Today's lesson was about Jesus wanting to make time for the children in our lives. We lift up walkbyfaith0314 LoveLifeAt52 and JoyfulTeach and ask that you take care of their every need.

We especially want to lift up their children, that your angels will guard and keep them; that they will learn about Jesus and come to love him as their parents do. We lift up all the children and grandchildren--the extended family of our members that they will find God's love through us in their lives.

In Jesus name, Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Creator God,

The names of our members reflect who they are. I praise you name for walkbyfaith0314 LoveLifeAt52 and JoyfulTeach. Bless them today with your love and mercy that they may shine for you and be all that you want them to be. May they achieve their goals and be good examples of you in their lives. Help us all, Lord to be pleasing to you.
    In Jesus Name,
    Amen
  • cdgirl
    cdgirl Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Lord give walkbyfaith,LoveLifeat52 and JoyfulTeach the stamina and drive to continue on in their weight loss and health journeys.Lord meet each need and bless them in ways they never could've imagined! Bless them and their families and may they grow closer to you each day.In Jesus name,Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Gracious and loving God,

Pour out your blessings upon walkbyfaith0314 LoveLifeAt52 and JoyfulTeach, especially this second day of Advent as we look forward to celebrating your coming. Uplift their spirits and empower them to do what honors you. Bring success to their lives and goals.

Bless all of our members. You know each of our issues and challenges. Pour out your Holy Spirit on us and indwell us in a powerful way that we might be a good witness for you. Help us to humble ourselves before you, for you will lift us up. In Jesus name, Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Praise God from whom all blessings come,

So we ask you grant walkbyfaith0314 LoveLifeAt52 and JoyfulTeach the power to do your work, to accomplish their goals and achieve exactly what you want them to do and be. We give you thanks and praise, because we are all children of yours and hold to the promises you give--that we are your heirs and you want the best for us. Bless us, in Jesus name, Amen.
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Gracious God,

We give you thanks and praise for all the spiritual gifts you have given to us. You have showered them down, even as you showered Solomon with wisdom and wealth. We thank you for walkbyfaith0314 LoveLifeAt52 and JoyfulTeach and ask you bless them with an extra showering of gifts and talents. Empower them to accomplish their work, their goals and aspirations. Bless all of us Lord, that we might shine for your name's sake, Amen.
  • walkbyfaith0314
    Options
    Thank you for the prayers ladies.

I had to take a hiatus for a couple months due to health reasons. After I lost the baby over the summer, I got pregnant in September and hemorrhaged a couple times. To avoid losing either me or the baby, I was put on strict bed rest for nearly 6 weeks, and just got the okay a week ago to go back to normal activity and exercise. I'm happy to feel normal.

I just had my 20 week appointment today, and praise God, boy #3 is perfectly healthy and the area of the placenta that had bled has healed.

If I were to ask for prayer I would ask that you would kindly pray for mine and baby's continued good health and that I can still keep up on here.
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Sovereign Lord,

We give you thanks and praise for the covenant you made with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; the prophecy you gave to Zechariah. It reminds us of fulfilled promises. You honor your Word. We ask your blessing especially on walkbyfaith0314 LoveLifeAt52 and JoyfulTeach. Give them the desires of their hearts. We ask so that we can celebrate more working out of your promises in our lives. We give you thanks. In Jesus name. Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Gracious God,

You have all the power and we too often fail to trust you in our moments of need. We give you thanks and praise for all you do. Empower us to trust and obey you more.

Especially bless walkbyfaith0314 LoveLifeAt52 and JoyfulTeach as they serve you and present themselves as examples of you at work in the world. Equip them, encourage them and bring them success in every endeavor that we might praise you all the more.

In Jesus name, Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    God of love and righteousness,

We praise you for your unchanging ways--that we can count on to be there and guide us in the way we should go.

Bless all our members with the hunger and desire (not for food) but for the spiritual health of pleasing you. Especially bless walkbyfaith0314 LoveLifeAt52 and JoyfulTeach. Pour out your spirit on their lives and shower them with abundance and good health.

We pray in Jesus name, for his name's sake.
    Amen
  • MissSharon2013
    MissSharon2013 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Lord, please bless walkbyfaith0314 LoveLifeAt52 and JoyfulTeach. Lord, bless them with the desire to please God and not themselves. Bless them with your favor and tender mercies. Bless them with abundance and a peace beyond all understanding in Jesus' name, Amen!
  • HealthFitNow
    Options
    Praise God for your greatness,

We honor your name and ask for your blessing to be poured out on walkbyfaith0314 LoveLifeAt52 and JoyfulTeach. For their efforts, their goals and hopes or dreams, may you help them walk the path of success with your light shining the way clearly.

This is the day the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it.

In Jesus name,
    Amen