Supplements

Options
TriLifter
TriLifter Posts: 1,283 Member
Just curious what supplements everyone is using.

I'm doing whey protein, creatine, fish oil, vitamin D, and a multi vitamin.

Replies

• kereknautz
    kereknautz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Womens Ultra Mega metabolism daily vitamins from GNC, Biotin, iron, sublingual vitamin B-12, vitamin D, fish oil.

Supplements--- Cellucor HD thermogenic, Cellucor COR Performance Whey, Cellucor C-4 pre workout and Cellucor BCAA pre/during/post worlk out.
  • kereknautz
    kereknautz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The C-4 has creatine in it.
  • TriLifter
    Options
    Womens Ultra Mega metabolism daily vitamins from GNC, Biotin, iron, sublingual vitamin B-12, vitamin D, fish oil.

Supplements--- Cellucor HD thermogenic, Cellucor COR Performance Whey, Cellucor C-4 pre workout and Cellucor BCAA pre/during/post worlk out.

I almost bought BCAA today. Is it helping?
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Just fish oil, and vitamin D. A bit of whey here and there in some baked goods, but not routinely so. Most bulking/building supps are way out of my student price range :)
  • a_vettestingray
    a_vettestingray Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Omega 3, Iron, Glucosamine, Creatine Monohydrate, and Psyillium Husk Fiber, Multi - V and Trutien Protein shake when I need it.
  • Barbellgirl
    Barbellgirl Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I take creatine two times a day, my regular whey protein after strength training, and casein protein at night. I take a multivitamin, fish oil, and a magnesium/calcium supplement that also has zinc and D3. If I haven't been eating a bunch of red meat lately I will take an iron and B12 supplement.
  • pandorakick
    pandorakick Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I supplement my diet with protein, a daily multi vitamin and I started taking creatine.
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,099 Member
    Options
    I do a whey shake at breakfast daily, besides that I try to get everything else in via my diet.
  • qballjr13
    qballjr13 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Here is a great article that Bodybuilding.com posted recently. Jim Stoppani is one of the best when it comes to supliments and the science behind them. Google him, very interesting guy and very smart! The article explains when to take creatine to maximize its usage.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ask-the-supplement-guru-when-should-i-take-creatine.html?mcid=facetraining
  • TriLifter
    Options
    Here is a great article that Bodybuilding.com posted recently. Jim Stoppani is one of the best when it comes to supliments and the science behind them. Google him, very interesting guy and very smart! The article explains when to take creatine to maximize its usage.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ask-the-supplement-guru-when-should-i-take-creatine.html?mcid=facetraining

Thanks for posting! I was just going to take it post-workout, but I will definitely do both pre- and post-workout now!