6 week weigh in!!! :)

Options
JagerLewis
JagerLewis Posts: 427 Member
Good morning everyone! Can you believe it's already October?? We are starting to enter the challenging part of the year...candy, pies, cider, cocktails (well more than usual)...Are we ready? I am! Bring it! :happy: This is our 6th week in this challenge, how is everyone doing with their goals? This past week, I've lost 2 lbs. That makes for a total of 13 down in 6 weeks and 21 more to go...Now it feels like more of a challenge!! If you can, check out my new profile pic. I absolutely love the saying. It goes for all of us!! Good luck to you all, can't wait to hear how everyone is doing! :happy:

Replies

• jema_b98
    jema_b98 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I've lost 18 lbs since we started. Hopefully, with the holidays coming, I can continue the downward trend and not gain any back with all the goodies.
  • JagerLewis
    JagerLewis Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I've lost 18 lbs since we started. Hopefully, with the holidays coming, I can continue the downward trend and not gain any back with all the goodies.
    Nice job! On average, how many pounds a week do you lose?
  • ton84
    ton84 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've lost 10 lbs since I joined August 21st! My goal was at least 20 lbs and I'm halfway there :)
  • dettiot
    dettiot Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    It's been a tough two weeks for me, but happily I've managed to not gain any weight during this time. I'm hoping to see the scale start moving the right way soon! But I'm not too discouraged, since I'm still on track to meet my goal of getting to 150 pounds by Christmas!
  • Diligent1a
    Diligent1a Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    No loss for me this week either, but i'm still on track to hit my christmas goal.
  • baiye1
    baiye1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I had hit a self-induced plateau but managed to break it this week. Down 10.
  • BMoxie2013
    BMoxie2013 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I had lost 3 and now gained 1. :( Need to find my patience.
  • mixedbag4444
    mixedbag4444 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I lost 2 lbs and gained them back on vacation... but I only have to lose 9 more pounds to reach my goal... so I should be alright.