PRE CHALLENGE WEIGH IN

Options
soccerella
soccerella Posts: 623 Member
I apologize to everyone for not having the teams yet - Its been a crazy week and I still stuck away from home and not going to be able to return until tomorrow morning.

Anyhow, since the people on the real show dont know what team they are on until the first day, that may be what happens to us. So for this week only, PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR STARTING WEIGHT. You can post it here if you want, or PM it to me. Everyone who has a weight submitted to me by 8pm eastern on tuesday will be put on a team. I apologize with this inconvienience but I have been horribly busy and want to be able to discuss some things with the coaches first before we really get going.

So please message me or comment here with your starting weight. Keep in mind that there are people in all different time zones, but the first airing of the show is what we go by, which is 8 pm EST. check with your time zone and see what it equates to.

Check back with the group also on wednesday morning for your first challenge and to get your teams (if i havent managed to get them done before then)

Thanks and sorry again!

Replies

• tambam72
    tambam72 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Thank you for doing this again. I will post my weight tomorrow as that is normal weigh in day for me. Good luck to all of my fellow challengers..let's have a great season!!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,291 Member
    Options
    I will post my weight tomorrow too!
  • kerosenekisses463
    kerosenekisses463 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Today just happens to be my weigh-in day!

My starting weight is 263.6

Thanks for everything, this seems like a lot to organize and you're doing a great job! :) can't wait to get started!
  • abagwill
    abagwill Posts: 222
    Options
    Starting weight: 228.6 lbs!

Can't wait for the challenge to start!!!
  • abagwill
    abagwill Posts: 222
    Options
    Also is anyone taking beginning measurements?

If so, I recommend:

Chest: 45
    Waist: 46
    Hips:51
    Bicep (L):16 1/2
    Bicep (R): 15 1/2
  • RaineyLaney
    RaineyLaney Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every day, so todays weight (this morning) was 202.8 lbs

Thank you so much for doing this challenge. I am so excited to do this :) and I wish everyone here best wishes to win title of biggest loser on MFP.
  • progressnotperfection84
    Options
    Holding steady at 190.
  • Nida1982
    Nida1982 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    154 !!

And my goal is 127!! Im close....
  • tambam72
    tambam72 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Current weight of this 10/7:196.4 lbs. Goal weight: 155. Hoping to rock this challenge and get real close to that goal weight if not hit it. Start spin class today and will be alternating between spin and circuit training M-TH. Hope everyone has a great challenge!!
  • MelissaTay30
    Options
    Thanks you so much for getting this organized for us. My starting weight is 188. Good luck to all!!
  • x3nicolette
    x3nicolette Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Starting weight is 167.4. :)
  • BMP9713
    BMP9713 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 233.2
  • Tolstoy26
    Tolstoy26 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 167.8
  • Susiej1976
    Susiej1976 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 222.7
  • mentalmunchie
    mentalmunchie Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 171
  • gtdattitude
    gtdattitude Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 213
  • Bambi48433
    Options
    Starting weight is 214.0 So happy to be a part of this challenge . Thank you
  • 77chantelle
    77chantelle Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    138, goal weight 122-125
  • KateK8LoseW8
    KateK8LoseW8 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    My weight today is 151.4, but I'm retaining water and my weight the past two days was 150.6. Up to you which one you want to use.
  • Anne0209
    Anne0209 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    First time really putting myself out there for everyone to know....that is what the biggest loser is about right...so I weighed in this morning at 289.6 lbs., down 3.4 lbs since signing up. I can only hope that instead of people judging me they will see this as my cry for help....I've takin care of everyone but myself for so long...I need to do this. I would like to find someone (a woman, out of respect for my hubby) on here that would like to buddy up, even though we might end up on different teams, ultimately its about support and weight loss and having someone to contact when things start to get crazy would be good to keep on track, anyone interested?