haven't logged in for such a long time. So sad. =|
If anyone is interested in adding a friend who is here
everyday, pls add me. I have 54 to go until I'm very
happy. Hope to make new friends. 'Elle

Replies

• luvsyoga
    luvsyoga Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm on mfp everyday.... don't always post..... but you can add me if u like!
  • daybreak0723
    daybreak0723 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm here nearly every day.
  • sewmom73
    sewmom73 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I just joined this group, I'm going to add you all as friends too. I need all the support I can get!
  • lotusspark
    lotusspark Posts: 367
    Options
    Wowsers, I didn't know anyone saw this.
    Glad to cya here ladies. :)
  • LisaO85
    LisaO85 Posts: 152
    Options
    I'm on almost every day also. Feel free to add me.
  • sunnydayz71
    sunnydayz71 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this group and I'd love to be added if anyone's interested. I log on every day, been a member since April. I have about 50 lbs to go but I will continue on here after I hit goal (hopefully by Christmas). I don't want to blow it once I get to the maintain stage.
  • toddka1
    toddka1 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm on MFP everyday since I began in Sep 2012, but I don't always look at the message boards or I certainly don't post everyday. I do try to provide supportive comments to those on my friends list. I noticed you are friends with several of my friends. Feel free to add me.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    I am on every day, well over a year now I have logged in every day,,, anyone can add me,
  • VanillaWishes
    VanillaWishes Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm new here too, I'm going to try and log in as often as possible so I'll join in :-)
  • Lunarbeanie
    Lunarbeanie Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm on my mfp daily, but don't always post.
  • tlog73
    tlog73 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I just joined this week...well I started the profile about a year ago and just switched over from WW online. Please feel free to add me as a friend :happy: I don't post every day (yet) trying to get the hang of everything but would love support buddies!
  • momofoneson
    Options
    I'm back. I have been going through quite a few family issues etc... With the sudden loss of my mother in law, I've discovered that I am a huge stress eater and gained almost 13 pounds in the past 9 months. But I got my head back on straight and am focused to move forward in the right direction. I promised myself when I turned 40 last November that this would be my best year yet...well the year isn't over yet and I've got a few months to redeem myself. Moving forward with determined focus!!!
  • Angecus
    Angecus Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm back too. After months of neglect, I'm back at the gym and counting calories (which I find fun). My start date was 3 weeks ago (Sep 12) and I've lost 13 pounds so far.

Just to re-introduce - I'm Angela and I'm 44 years old. I live in NYC with dh and 3 kids.
  • DaRealMcKoy
    DaRealMcKoy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm here! :happy:
  • scoutfinchie
    scoutfinchie Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Here every day since about 277 days ago! Just don't check this group very often.
  • deekeir
    deekeir Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just joined. Getting used to how these post/topics work
  • Reni421
    Reni421 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm here too - mostly log on my phone so I don't always see the boards, but please feel free to add me too
  • grillnchill
    grillnchill Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :flowerforyou:

I turned 40 years young in August (the same day that my fiancee proposed). I got my stuff together and fully committed to MFP on September 30th and I have been logging ever since.

I am 5'10 and currently weigh 214 lbs. My goal is to get down to 170 before my next birthday. Once I arrive at my goal I will focus on the next round of weight loss.

My youngest brother is getting married before I do (Oct 2014) so I want to make sure I look my absolute best. The last time I saw my brother and his fiancee I was a hefty 226 so I have made some improvements since then.

Each day is a sweet struggle that gets me closer to my goal. :heart:
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Just joined this group but see it isn't very active. Anybody still around?
  • sewmom73
    sewmom73 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm still here, I log on every day. Add me if you like (just put a little note that you are from the 40 board)
    Merry Christmas to All!