Weigh-In For Week 3! Oct. 6th-12th

Options
jbuc07
jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
I'll start.... I'm disappointed.. I gained. Not horrible. And could easily be water. But, I'm disappointed none the less. I've been very good about my calories (until yesterday/today) and still, I GAINED. I'm currently doing the 30day Shred,(I'm on day 4) So, hopefully, it's because of that. I did a quick measure, and notice I've lost 1/4" off my hips/stomach. (1/2"total)

But still, little bummed about seeing that number. I'm gonna stick with this though. Hopefully the scale will move next week.

SW:136
CW:136 (135.2 last weigh in)
GW 115?

Replies

• aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    That sucks, but the inches are great! I've noticed that with Jillian's programs, there was always a give and take between measurements and weight loss. The weeks I lost weight, there was limited inch loss, and vice versa. I gained about 3 lbs one week too. To put it lightly, I was fuming. I think that inch loss is preferable, but it'd be nice to have them both at the same time! I think a lot of people have this with her programs. Don't know what it is about hers that cause this, but you are definitely not alone! Just keep up with it. I always say to myself "I may be going up and down, but if I stick with it, I know that I'm always moving forward." These programs are funny things, but they do work!
  • kandalure
    kandalure Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Week 1: 225
    Week 3: 219.6

Woo Hoo! My hard work paid off this week with a loss of 2.2 for a total of 5.4 in the last two weeks. I can't wait to see how everyone else has done this week too!
  • Triciad811
    Triciad811 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    ok I will go next ....

SW 184
    ChallengeSW 178
    wk 2 174.8
    wk 3 176
    GW 158
    UGW 130

yep a gain for me. first gain since I started my journey on Sept 1. I know my body is still adjusting and it is very likely water or hormonal ....... but I am not going to lie. I am super disappointed. I am not going to let it derail me though. I am going to keep hitting my calorie goals and keep finding more ways to add activity (calorie burning) to my day. Next weeks number will be amazing... I just know it.

on a brighter note... I didnt lose any inches of my waist this week but did lose a whole inch off my hips.
  • skill133
    skill133 Posts: 161
    Options
    Sw 260
    Week1 256
    Week2 254.6

Loss 1.4 lbs. ill take it. I was sick last week and didn't eat the best this weekend. I feel better though and ready to crush it this week.

Keep your heads up people that gained. This is a long journey and one week is only week. And if you lost inches that is great! I only take measurements once a month so no idea where I am there
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear you gained jbuc07.... I know you worked Hard, we're gonna do better this week :D

SW:185-Week 1
    Week 2-183
    CW: 180.8 Week 3

2.02 lb loss... was aiming for a 4 lb, but this is good too!
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear you gained jbuc07.... I know you worked Hard, we're gonna do better this week :D

SW:185-Week 1
    Week 2-183
    CW: 180.8 Week 3

2.02 lb loss... was aiming for a 4 lb, but this is good too!
    Good job buddy!!!! That's great!
  • skill133
    Options
    way to go fat to fit!!!!
  • crash_aly
    crash_aly Posts: 112
    Options
    SW 167
    Week 2 168 :(
    Week 3 165.6 :)
    GW 150

I know I could have eaten a little better so I am happy with the results. This week is definitely crunch time as I have family coming to town this weekend! Luckily my sister that is coming to visit is also trying to lose weight and get healthy so hopefully the weekend won't be a total bust!
  • shirlinap
    shirlinap Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Argggg this is so frustrating!! I've gained again.. my weight fluctuates so much.. so I decided to start measuring.. I actually feel like my tummys gone down so hopefully its water weight and muscle from lifting weights.. :/ here we go week 3!!

Wk 1: 180

Wk 2: 181.6

Wk 3: 182
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    SW: 154.6
    CW: 153.2
    GW: 127

I actually don't know how this happened. I had a flare up of my costochondritis (that's where the joints of your breastbone and ribs get inflamed and it's causes constriction to your lungs), so working out, other than light stretching, just wasn't an option. I haven't been eating terrible, but not as well as usual because we just couldn't afford the fresh produce at the store we have to go to while the shutdown is happening (I miss you commissary!). But hey! I'm not complaining! I've been stuck around the 156-154 point for a good 2-3 weeks, so getting closer to getting out of the 150's is really thrilling. Hopefully I can keep that up!
  • kaylacollinscna
    kaylacollinscna Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Week 1: 221.0
    Week 2: 217.4
    Week 3: 215.0

2.4 lbs. this week! TOM has made me feel sick and crampy most of this week to the point of me not really wanting to eat much and not wanting to go work out. I tend to oversleep during this time as well. I probably would've lost most more if I could've stuck to my exercise and goal calories, but oh well, at least it's not a step backwards! Can't wait until TOM leaves. :tongue:
  • shirlinap
    shirlinap Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow.. u guys r all doing so awesome..thx to u all I'm gonna hang in there!!! Your success is motivating me.. I want to see weight loss too!!!! Good job all :)
  • bb1266
    bb1266 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    SW: 103

CW: 101.8

Progress ;D
  • htimsikkin
    Options
    Well, I also have gained this week.... did quite a lot of exercise at the weekend (difficult to get work outs in during the week due to the hours I work) but going to get some night-time runs in this week to try and kick start my metabolism. It seems my body is quite happy the weight it is currently, and I am getting over-tired whenever I exercise as its way of putting up a protest....! Hoping this won't last for the rest of the 9 weeks!

start weight: 162lb
    start of week 2: 161lb
    start of week 3: 163lb
    (overall + 1 lb) boo! :-(
  • dj0jazzy
    dj0jazzy Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have also gained this week :( I am about to get my period though so bloat is natural unfortunately :( here we go!

SW: 160
    CW: 165
    Chest: 39 inches
    Waist: 30.5 inches
    Hips: 37 inches
    Thighs: 24 inches
    Biceps: 12.75 inches
  • skill133
    Options
    Htim and DJ Jazzy - Hang in there...get past this by just keeping at it and doing your best. The results will come. You are both pretty similar stats...it's just going to take a strong week to see that scale in the 150's..i know you both can do it!

Dang bb 101..you are a tiny thing aren't you? :P What's your goal weight? I'm taking it you are on shorter side I hope.
  • traceylynnRN
    traceylynnRN Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    SW:169.2
    Last Week: 168.2
    This week 165.8

Progress :)
  • Kaymarie8
    Kaymarie8 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    SW: 162.0
    After Week 1:163.0
    After Week 2:160.4

I'm pretty happy overall, next week I'll be in the 150's and I can already see the finish line to the 140's! I tracked everything this week and exercised whenever I got the chance. Starting to see some muscle tone too which is pretty exciting! We just need to stay strong this week you guys and results will come :)
  • mavis153
    Options
    Some great results so far! I'm not 100% sure of my current weight because my crappy scale (nope, still haven't gotten a good one..) says 152ish but I feel like that's too low, so I'm going to weigh in at 154 this week, and get a more accurate reading next week at the drs. Hopefully in the mean time I'll buy a scale that works.

SW: 160
    W1: 156
    W2: 154ish?

I can't wait to be in the 140s! It has been SO long! Great job ya'll!
  • scott7791
    scott7791 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Sorry to you all for the day late post, been off line but kept a note of the scales...congrats to you all for your loss and effort.

SW (23/09/13): 213
    1st weigh in (30/09/13) 210.2
    2nd weigh in (07/10/13) 209.4

Total loss :- 3.6lbs