Oh my Lord !!!

Options
Hi all,
I'm new here and just started Jillian's 30DS and seriously I don't have any other (printable) words other than 'OMG'!

Level 1 Day 1 = OWW! I hate her! (not really but I'm sure many of you know how I feel) I've honestly never cursed so much through an exercise routine as I have today :)

I managed pretty well but couldn't do the press ups and flagged a little towards the end.
I hope I can actually get out of bed tomorrow in order to repeat, it doesn't feel likely at this moment as I'm already aching, a mere 2 hours later, but I'll try my best.

I WILL tone up (even if it almost kills me)

Good luck to everyone just starting and to those more advanced.

Replies

• Gadzooksrf
    Gadzooksrf Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congrats on completing the first day!! It definitely is a kicker, but so worth it. Today will be Day 10 of Level 1 for me, and I definitely feel ready to move on to Level 2 tomorrow. :-) I know how "hating" Jillian feels, but I'm sure we will be thanking her in the end! Stay strong.
  • frogslegs35
    frogslegs35 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks,

I hope your level 2 went well.

I've just (sat here still panting) completed L1D3 and I felt it worse today - combo of aches, carb flu, hormones, but I got through it.

Yeah, I'm sure we will thank her when we start to see the changes.

I'm going to see how I feel on day 7 of level 1 and decide from there to move forward or give it a few more days - I'm kinda bored now :) so maybe tomorrow I'll blast my own music and mute Jill, see if it makes a difference.