How are y'll doing...

Options
I'm over 50 and fabulous, however I need to lose over 200 lbs... I'm seeking for some encourager's and positive ppl who are willing to help each other...

Replies

• LittleAngelamj
    LittleAngelamj Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm doing well, thanks. But I am like you, need to lose some weight. I've been working on it and have changed my diet dramatically becuause I realized that nutriton is 75-80% of the whole process and I have lost 35 lbs so far, but still need to lose another 25-30 lbs, which seem to be the hardest. Add me as a friend and we can encourage each other on this journey..
  • GabyBaby916
    GabyBaby916 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Hi there!
    I'm also seeking to get healthier and lose approximately 30lbs (of my original 150lb weight loss) that I regained over the last few years. I maintained my weight for more than 7 years before stress and bad habits started creeping back in. I have no one but myself to blame, but on the flip side, I know that I can (and will) get the weight off again.

Unfortunately, I'm no longer in my 30s and its harder this time than it was the last time.

I'm limiting dairy and carbs (since both seem to trigger sugar cravings for me) as well as eating fresh foods. I've also been walking/jogging at least 4-5 days per week (more if I can). I feel great and the scale is slowly inching its way back down again.

Please DO add me as a friend. We can help each other along!
  • nitanita22
    Options
    I am good and laughing because I am just now figuring out how to post in this goup.... I started on the first of the month and it took me 9 days to figure it out...
  • angelarobinson71
    angelarobinson71 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Im a little down because I got depressed and went from 179 to 194 instead of 160 from 179. But I hope now that I lost 1.2lbs in one month Im back on track . looking forward to a wonderful 2014 and reaching my goal by my target date of April now that I have 32lbs to instead of just 19!
  • crw4939
    Options
    I'm doing great! I have loss 48 pounds since last year but it has been a lot of work and exercise!

Everyone be encouraged! :-)