kravmark2 Posts: 158 Member
Here's our check in stats for tomorrow :) Let us know

Recommended posts are :

1. Current weight (optional)
2. weight lost since last week
3. Other accomplishment or NSV (non scale victory) for the week
4. Goals for next week
5. weight to go by Christmas
6. Share a story about your journey so far with the Christmas Group.. Do you feel it has been helpful? What would you like to see as you move forward in the next 11 weeks?

Mark

Replies

• darintexas
    darintexas Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi Ya!

Ready to get back on track! =))

1. Current weight (optional) - Pass - lol

2. weight lost since last week: - 2.4lbs

3. Other accomplishment or NSV (non scale victory) for the week - Saw some friends I haven't seen in 5 months b/c I've been MIA working on the diet and working out....got some really nice compliments ;) I see myself every day, so the changes don't seem that dramatic...but it sure was nice to hear ;)) Makes me feel like all of the sacrifices I'm making are finally paying off ;))

4. Goals for next week: -4lbs

5. weight to go by Christmas: -20lbs

6. Share a story about your journey so far with the Christmas Group.. Do you feel it has been helpful? What would you like to see as you move forward in the next 11 weeks? My biggest goal is to just stay on track and keep motivated ;) It will be a challenge with the holidays coming up, but I just want to keep on pushing forward ;) I get frustrated often b/c I keep hitting these long plateaus (sometimes 7-10 days - ugh), but I want to increase the intensity of my workouts and drop my body fat by Christmas by at least 10% more.... ;))

Thanks for setting all of this up Mark! Looking forward to seeing everyone's progress!! hope you guys have a successful week! :happy:
  • battybecks
    battybecks Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Current weight: 10 12lb

Weight lost: 1 lb - this makes it half a stone loss since I joined. I am so happy!

NSV: Well, I realised I need to either buy a belt of a whole load more clothes!

Goals for next week: One more pound ... and then one more pound ...

Weight to go by Christmas: 10 pounds (making me 10 stone 2)

I'd like to echo darintexas - thanks for setting up this group Mark!

6. Oohh, well my answers to this are going to be predictable I guess. The Christmas mark is a symbolic end-of-year goal, and there's another goal waiting in 2014. But I have parties and all sorts of fun things involving eating and drinking over the next coughcough 11 weeks coughcough, and I need that little bit of extra motivation to remind me not to make a pig of myself! And seeing all you guys checking in here every week keeps me on track - thank you all!
  • srenea9
    srenea9 Posts: 142
    Options
    1. Current weight (optional) 231
    2. weight lost since last week: 3 lbs
    3. Other accomplishment or NSV (non scale victory) for the week: a lot people at my job has noticed my weight loss
    4. Goals for next week: work out 4 times
    5. weight to go by Christmas: 31 lbs
    6. Share a story about your journey so far with the Christmas Group.. Do you feel it has been helpful? What would you like to see as you move forward in the next 11 weeks? i think it has been helpful, keeps me motivated. I want work out more, build up some strength, maybe start running.
  • srmacey29
    srmacey29 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    1. Current weight (optional) - 160.5
    2. weight lost since last week: 1/2 lb
    3. Other accomplishment or NSV (non scale victory) for the week: Finding workouts and jog/walk routes that used to be quite challenging to be easier and I find myself pushing harder in response to that.
    4. Goals for next week: work out 5-6 times/wk for the next 11 weeks
    5. weight to go by Christmas: 27 lbs
    6. Share a story about your journey so far with the Christmas Group.. Do you feel it has been helpful? What would you like to see as you move forward in the next 11 weeks?
    The weight loss so far has been really minor, but I find my clothes fitting better and am starting to see a difference in my shape. So, yes, it has been helpful. Moving forward, I need to be more strict with my daily nutrition (no more alcohol...dang it), record everything to keep myself honest...
  • TanyaAJ
    TanyaAJ Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Wednesday is here! Hope everyone is having a lovely middle of the week!

1. Current weight 176.4 lbs
    2. weight lost since last week 1 lbs (not too bag considering wedding party last weekend!)
    3. Other accomplishment or NSV: had my first 'feeling great' run! LOVED IT!
    4. Goals for next week: go to bed earlier
    5. weight to go by Christmas 9 lbs
    This group really keeps me on track. Half way through the week i realized that Wednesday is only around the corner and I had to up my game. It keeps me motivated and I am looking forward to see progress every Wednesday! Looking forward to Christmas party and feeling confident and not hiding in the folds of material :-)
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    1. Current weight- 140

2. weight lost since last week- .6

3. Other accomplishment or NSV (non scale victory) for the week: Hiked for 5 hours without stopping

4. Goals for next week- Loose 1 pound or more.

5. weight to go by Christmas- 10 pounds!!!

6. Share a story about your journey so far with the Christmas Group.. I love that this group is here for us and helps me stay on track. Definitely looking forward to actually being in pictures this Christmas and not hiding. Also, looking at pictures and seeing ME and not some huge person. We can do this everyone!
  • w2bab
    w2bab Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    1. Current weight (optional): 182
    2. weight lost since last week: 0
    3. Other accomplishment or NSV (non scale victory) for the week: I didn't lose any weight, but my clothes fit better. Bought my first pair of size 6 jeans (and they fit!)
    4. Goals for next week: Lose 2 lbs.
    5. weight to go by Christmas: 22
    6. Share a story about your journey so far with the Christmas Group.. Do you feel it has been helpful? What would you like to see as you move forward in the next 11 weeks? It's always helpful to me to be in a group with a weekly weigh in. It helps keep me on track. I'm looking forward to my husband's holiday party next month, since it's been a year since I've seen his co-workers and I weigh about 85 lbs. less than I did last year.
  • katelynal
    katelynal Posts: 114
    Options
    1. CW 217.6
    2. Lost 1.0 lb this week
    3. NSV - I let someone take my picture this week! :P
    4. Goal for next week - MUST work on better meal planning & prep
    5. 21.8 lbs to lose by Christmas

Yes, this group has been so wonderful! :heart: Hearing others' challenges and victories and encouragement helps keep me focused!!
  • MissMom3
    MissMom3 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    1. Current weight (optional): 155.5 lbs.
    2. weight lost since last week: 0
    3. Other accomplishment or NSV (non scale victory) for the week: One of my customers at work said "You look like you are slimming down." I usually only see my customers once a month, when their payment is due. So that was awesome to hear!! Also, I'm wearing a pair of pants today that I bought about a month ago that were way too tight but they fit comfortably now. Size 12 Yay!! I'm throwing all my 14's out!!
    4. Goals for next week: Lose 2 lbs. and stay on track with Turbo Fire.
    5. weight to go by Christmas: 25 lbs.
    Yes I feel like this group has been helpful!! I think of all you wonderful people working towards our common goal and it helps me stay on track. I may slip a little but it helps to know that we are here to push and motivate each other!!

Thanks to everyone is this group and a special thanks to Mark for starting it!! Good luck to you all this week!!
  • maguariento
    maguariento Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Looks like some good reports this week!!!

1. 139.2

2. 1.4 lb GAIN; don't care - I knew last week's number was off, and I'm still below 140. First mini-goal met!!!

3. NSV: Completed my first week of c25k, which I picked up in Week 4. It's feeling doable!

4. Goals for next week:
    a. Drop my weight loss rate to 0.5 lb/week, and really stick to my Net Calories. I've been allowing myself to cheat with a 1.0 lb/week setting, which has clearly been working, but time to tighten the discipline.
    b. Try to stick to no alcohol on "school" nights (failed last night)... instead I get cookies, which is not so much of a sacrifice as it is a trade.
    c. Make frozen meal kits for dinners, since weeknight meals are still a challenge.
    d. REMEMBER THE TWENTY MINUTE RULE: After eating a reasonable portion, wait twenty minutes (drink some water, tidy the kitchen) to do a hunger check. See if I really need to eat more, or if I just WANT to. If I need seconds after that, go ahead. (Repeat rule after eating seconds before jumping to thirds!)

5. Only 4.2 lbs to go!!! I'm into the final stretch, which they say is the toughest. Well, no... the toughest is the first step, really... getting started and making the commitment. Hmm. Well, thinking of it that way, I guess the hard part is over. If I break the inertia and get started (and I did!), finishing is certainly possible.

6. This group has helped me so much. Thank you all for being so open, honest, and giving of your time and your experience. We've seen some shocking results here, and I am humbled by the level of commitment of so many. I've learned some really great stuff (like what the c25k is!). I can't wait to see what unfolds in the coming 11 weeks. Keep on keepin' on, y'all!!!
  • kittiesandfarts
    kittiesandfarts Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    1. 199 lbs (Hello Onederland!!!)
    2. 1.2 lbs lost
    3. NSV: Got my mile time down to 11:22. It was at about 13. Just have to shave 2:22 off that time to be content with my pace.
    4. Goal: Do more strength training! I've been doing lots of Cardio, but since slacking on the strength training, I've lost fewer inches.
    5. 19 lbs to go!! It actually seems doable.
    6. Love having a group where we all have the same goal. The weekly check ins are AWESOME. This group has made my overall goal of 70 lbs weight loss seem much more realistic and attainable. Everyone in the group is super supportive as well. No meanies like in other groups. This group has really helped me stay focused. Love ya guys!
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    1. 166
    2. 0 lb
    3. NSV: I was called "skinny" this last week... I'm in no way skinny but felt good to hear it :)
    4. Goal: Focus on food... the rest will follow
    5. 26 lbs to go by Christmas-- ugh!
  • cfeineigle
    cfeineigle Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    1. Current weight: 141.1

2. Weight lost since last week: -1.90

3. NSV : I now have to put my favorite jeans in the dryer instead of “hang drying” them! May seem like a little thing but I haven’t been able to do that in AGES!

4. Goals for next week: Try not to go overboard on the weekend (Darn alcohol...)

5. Weight to go by Christmas 16.1 stubborn pounds!

6. This group has definitely been helpful! It keeps me motivated and accountable (which is something I desperately needed!) I also feel inspired by reading everyone else’s accomplishments and know if I just stick with it I’ll be able to hit my first goal. Thanks Mark for getting us all together!! :flowerforyou:
  • Pinkee33
    Pinkee33 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    1. Current weight Yeah.... No!:bigsmile:

2. Weight lost since last week: 2.4 lbs

3. Other accomplishment or NSV (non scale victory) for the week: Visited old co-workers and they were so surprised at my appearance to the point of making me uncomfortable.... [Only been 26 lbs]

4. Goals for next week: Just hanging out.... finished Insanity last week... gonna start Focus T25 on Monday! Oh Yeah!

5. weight to go by Christmas: 26.5 lbs and counting...

6. In the next weeks I'd like to see great progress in weight loss and toning all the way :laugh:
  • LisaC8611
    Options
    I'm not even sure how much I'm down from last week... I was down to 165, then up to 168, then back to 165. My weight is cll over the place the last few weeks but my clothes are growing and I'm feeling good so that's the most important thing!

Hoping to lose 15 more lbs by Christmas to put me at 150 even...I can do it!
  • kravmark2
    kravmark2 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    1. Current weight (optional) : 225.6 lbs.
    2. weight lost since last week : 1.2 lbs.
    3. Having you all as my group friends :) Thanks for the support
    4. Goals for next week : Getting better at the KFX classes, keep running... keep losing long way to go
    5. weight to go by Christmas : 25.8lbs :)
    6. Thanks so much for being a part of this group with me.. I love all the encouragement and support you give me everyday.I look forward to where we'll all be at Christmas. Someone said we should do a valentine's group after that :)

Mark
  • TaraRichardson913
    TaraRichardson913 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You are all doing really awesome! Way to go!

I have been too scared to look at the scale :(
    I have been a total slob all week, just eating whatever I feel like! (AKA 7 cookies?!)
    I hope to really kick it into gear now and get back on track TODAY even if I did eat 7 cookies!
    You guys really motivate me!
  • USMCnetty90
    USMCnetty90 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Hi All!!!
    no change in weight since last week - but its all good...
    still have 13 lbs to go...
    nsv this week - i stopped a fight between two teenage boys at the park during my run on Tuesday night... One boy was punching another boy who was on the ground.... anyhow I did my best to pull the one guy off the other.... I am proud of myself for stepping in...
    goal for next week - run more than two days..and make all 4 days of gym classes...