turbofire vs. chalean extreme

Options
ariel1116
ariel1116 Posts: 555 Member
hey everyone!

Im doing turbo jam now and im about half way through my 60 days of that! yay! and i wanted to know what should i do next? ive heard a lot of great results from both turbo fire and chelean extreme so any input would be great!

Replies

• Pipsg1rl
    Pipsg1rl Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    It's been a while for me since I've done Chalean but I LOVED it. However, it's not as many calories burned I've noticed. But your body will change shape if you commit to it.
    Currently I'm doing TF and it's hard for me since I already don't like cardio. But I'm trying to stick with it and not give up.
    There is also a TF/CHX hybrid that may work for you if you like Chalene's style.

Best of luck!
  • PrincessMonica05
    Options
    I have completed 12 weeks of TF and loved it. I am currently doing CLX and am finishing my last week and next week I start month 3. I love CLX I find I like lifting more than cardio, yes TF you will burn more calories if you look at your HRM however you burn more overall with CLX. Muscle is what increases your metabolism. As the more muscle you have the more you burn overall. I actually am seeing better results with CLX keep in mind I don't have a lot of weight to lose. I already plan to do CLX again once I complete it. I think both are great choices! Good Luck!!
  • ablissabby
    ablissabby Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Love them both, Chalene is the best motivator! I'm a TurboFire Girl at heart. I've just restarted the program and I feel so great!
    Good luck!
  • kel7298
    kel7298 Posts: 1,542 Member
    Options
    these are two totally different programs. One is weights while the other is cardio. Like stated above, you can get the best of both by doing the hybrid. Hope you figured out your path