Wish I had more

Options
jules080670
jules080670 Posts: 55 Member
After suffering a miscarriage last year when I suffered no symptoms, I really wish I had more this time!! I have very tender breasts and nipples, completely bloated and get very short of breath. I would love to have nausea, headaches and to go off coffee! I'm know I'm probably being silly but it would just really reassure me!

Replies

• stephysd
    stephysd Posts: 2,410 Member
    Options
    No that is a completely understandable thought and I can see how that would give you some comfort. Hoping and praying that this pregnancy is a great one for you!
  • Emma38418
    Emma38418 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I understand too. Ive never had a miscarriage but this time i don't have any symptoms at all either. I wasn't too ill with my first pregnancy but at least i had a bit of nausea here and there and i had a lot of round ligament pains but this time i have absolutely nothing. I agree with you, i feel lucky to not be suffering but deep down you want something as reassurance. I am sure all will be ok xx
  • KimberlyTG2
    KimberlyTG2 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I was just having this conversation with my husband last night. I am grateful for not having sickness or pains, but it does worry me a little. I am reminded that I am prego by my superhuman sense of smell and my super sore tata's
  • jules080670
    jules080670 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    well, my wish was granted! Man I feel rough today!! Yippee x
  • Emma38418
    Options
    well, my wish was granted! Man I feel rough today!! Yippee x

Ha ha! Im pleased for you! ;) feel better soon xx
  • Emma38418
    Options
    How are you feeling now? x
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    Wow! I never thought I would feel grateful for my morning sickness.
    I have also had a miscarriage but it was so early, about 5 weeks. I didn't get any nausea with my first child until almost 7 weeks. Second, nothing but tender breasts and miscarried. Then, with this one, I was having morning sickness before I even missed my period. I guess I should be happy about that.