So Ready!

Options
I am going to transition to this soon! How many times a day do you juice? Is it just juicing and drinking water? Are you starving? I saw the documentary and it was so moving!! I would love to do this and then get my husband on board too.

Replies

• sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    I was doing about 6 times a day, I figure the cup the juice came out in was at least 20 oz, I never measured it. Juice as many times a day as you want, odds are, you shouldn't be able to go over budget on calories with just juice. It seems most people have about a 3 day breaking point... that is... if it's miserable for you at the beginning... it never really was for me.... by about 3 days, you're able to get over the hump, or you give up.

I was never starving. I did start to crave salads and nuts, and after a few days, I set my goal to 10 days of straight juice, then I started to transition.... juiced 4 times a day, and ate a huge salad. Then, I added nuts to the salad. Then, chicken, or tuna, and then, I discovered black beans. I did that for several months, and that's what worked best for me.

The #1 thing IMHO is... and this is why so many people are so negative about juicing, or any other somewhat 'radical' diet plan is..... because you need to have an exit strategy. If you simply drop a bunch of weight, and then, go back to what you were doing, you're doomed. Once you get on the juice... figure out what your next move will be. I believe that it's eating WAY more greens, and less meat and potatoes.... but, whatever works for you. But, like I say.... I think it's all in the exit strategy.
  • Change4mygirls
    Change4mygirls Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Cool! Thanks for the info. That really helps.
  • DeterminedinCA
    Options
    check out rebootwithjoe.com