Start here and lose weight now.

Options
Hi there my name is Amy and i lost over 70lbs in 3 months without having to give up food and doing little exercise. I see a lot of people on here struggling and trying to lose weight with diets, pills and hardcore exercising. I was there myself 70lbs ago and i hope my success story helps someone esle. Please Read.

Weight loss has been one of my major challenges ever since I was young. There are two problems, getting the determination for losing the weight itself and maintaining the weight loss, which is where so many of us fail. This usually happens because as soon as I get to the point where I want to be, then I return to the unhealthy habits I had before. Habits which made me gain all that extra weight in the first place. After facing this issue for several years, I turned to Garcinia Cambogia after seeing it on Dr. Oz. So far, it has been very effective for maintaining my weight loss efforts (lost a 20 pounds in 1st month). After seeing the results, I was curious to know how it works and below is what I discovered.

Garcinia Cambogia is a small tree which grows in Southeast Asia (also known as Gambooge and Malabar Tamarind). The fruit is a small, yellow-green, pumpkin-shaped tamarind. Garcinia Cambogia extract is a pale, brown powder and is made from the external fruit rind. The extract contains 50% or more hydroxycitric acid (HCA). Most extracts are 50% but the one I use is 60% HCA (300mg HCA per capsule/600mg HCA per serving) which plays a huge role in the effectiveness of your Garcinia

How Does Garcinia Cambogia Extract Work?
Chemical structure of garcinia cambogiaThe hydroxycitric acid (HCA) found in Garcinia Cambogia extract has a dual action when it comes to weight loss. It modifies the process of converting the sugar into fat, a process which takes place in the liver. By doing so, HCA stops the formation of new fat cells. The excess fat won’t be stored in the body, it will only pass through the digestive system and be eliminated in a matter of hours.

Clinical studies support the following functions Garcinia Cambogia Extract:

Garcinia Cambogia helps block fat
Garcinia naturally suppresses appetite, keeping you fuller longer
Garcinia increases serotonin levels for less stress and better mood
Garcinia helps control food cravings and reduce emotional eating
Unlike other natural supplements, Garcinia Cambogia extract managed to get into the attention of the medical world, therefore there are several good studies which support its benefits. One of the most significant studies was conducted at Georgetown University and is summarized below:

After 8 weeks of HCA supplementation:

body weight and BMI decreased by 5.4%,
low-density lipoprotein and triglycerides levels were reduced by 12.9% and 6.9%, respectively
high-density lipoprotein levels increased by 8.9%
serum leptin levels decreased by 38%
serotonin levels increased by 44.5%
urinary excretion of fat metabolites increased by 32-109%

Concluding after 3 months taking of Garcinia Cambogia and doing 15-30 mins of light exercise 5 days a week i lost over 70lbs
Im very satisfied with Garcinia Cambogia and my results. I have so much more energy im more active and im so happy.

Anyone interested in trying Garcinia Cambogia here is a site that is offering a free trial if you post your feedback after taking Garcinia Cambogia. I in no way an affiliated with Garcinia Cambogia nor do i make any money from them. I am posting this only because i have had great results and would like to share with others in hopes of helping someone else be happy :)

Heres the link for a free trial of Garcinia Cambogia http://testourdiet.com

Replies

• nikkithorn82
    Options
    I too started taking Garcinia Cambogia, however, did not have near the results you did...not even close. What sort of diet plan did you follow?
  • cherishthomp03
    cherishthomp03 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have just started taking the pills as well. I am only taking one dose a day about a half hour before lunch. Did you find it helped you to do two doses? Or what things helped?
  • cassandrachambers7
    cassandrachambers7 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi there my name is Amy and i lost over 70lbs in 3 months without having to give up food and doing little exercise. I see a lot of people on here struggling and trying to lose weight with diets, pills and hardcore exercising. I was there myself 70lbs ago and i hope my success story helps someone esle. Please Read.

Weight loss has been one of my major challenges ever since I was young. There are two problems, getting the determination for losing the weight itself and maintaining the weight loss, which is where so many of us fail. This usually happens because as soon as I get to the point where I want to be, then I return to the unhealthy habits I had before. Habits which made me gain all that extra weight in the first place. After facing this issue for several years, I turned to Garcinia Cambogia after seeing it on Dr. Oz. So far, it has been very effective for maintaining my weight loss efforts (lost a 20 pounds in 1st month). After seeing the results, I was curious to know how it works and below is what I discovered.

Garcinia Cambogia is a small tree which grows in Southeast Asia (also known as Gambooge and Malabar Tamarind). The fruit is a small, yellow-green, pumpkin-shaped tamarind. Garcinia Cambogia extract is a pale, brown powder and is made from the external fruit rind. The extract contains 50% or more hydroxycitric acid (HCA). Most extracts are 50% but the one I use is 60% HCA (300mg HCA per capsule/600mg HCA per serving) which plays a huge role in the effectiveness of your Garcinia

How Does Garcinia Cambogia Extract Work?
    Chemical structure of garcinia cambogiaThe hydroxycitric acid (HCA) found in Garcinia Cambogia extract has a dual action when it comes to weight loss. It modifies the process of converting the sugar into fat, a process which takes place in the liver. By doing so, HCA stops the formation of new fat cells. The excess fat won’t be stored in the body, it will only pass through the digestive system and be eliminated in a matter of hours.

Clinical studies support the following functions Garcinia Cambogia Extract:

Garcinia Cambogia helps block fat
    Garcinia naturally suppresses appetite, keeping you fuller longer
    Garcinia increases serotonin levels for less stress and better mood
    Garcinia helps control food cravings and reduce emotional eating
    Unlike other natural supplements, Garcinia Cambogia extract managed to get into the attention of the medical world, therefore there are several good studies which support its benefits. One of the most significant studies was conducted at Georgetown University and is summarized below:

After 8 weeks of HCA supplementation:

body weight and BMI decreased by 5.4%,
    low-density lipoprotein and triglycerides levels were reduced by 12.9% and 6.9%, respectively
    high-density lipoprotein levels increased by 8.9%
    serum leptin levels decreased by 38%
    serotonin levels increased by 44.5%
    urinary excretion of fat metabolites increased by 32-109%

Concluding after 3 months taking of Garcinia Cambogia and doing 15-30 mins of light exercise 5 days a week i lost over 70lbs
    Im very satisfied with Garcinia Cambogia and my results. I have so much more energy im more active and im so happy.

Anyone interested in trying Garcinia Cambogia here is a site that is offering a free trial if you post your feedback after taking Garcinia Cambogia. I in no way an affiliated with Garcinia Cambogia nor do i make any money from them. I am posting this only because i have had great results and would like to share with others in hopes of helping someone else be happy :)

Heres the link for a free trial of Garcinia Cambogia http://testourdiet.com

I too have started taking GC and have lost 5 lbs in 3 weeks without changing my diet, it's made me feel way more full way faster so I eat what I want and eat half of what I normally do because I get so full right away!
  • cassandrachambers7
    Options
    I have just started taking the pills as well. I am only taking one dose a day about a half hour before lunch. Did you find it helped you to do two doses? Or what things helped?

I have been taking mine 3x a day! 1 before every meal
  • 1MFP
    1MFP Posts: 2
    Options
    I too started taking Garcinia Cambogia, however, did not have near the results you did...not even close. What sort of diet plan did you follow?

Hi i take 1 every day. But i also exercise every day for about 30 mins. Mostly fast pace walking. I have not really changed what i eat but i have cut back the amounts a little. Like i said i didn't change much But the few thing i did change i stick with it.
  • cherishthomp03
    Options
    what time of day do you take your pill? im wondering if that changes things. I work out daily for 20- 30 minutes and i have cut back on my portions as well as the kinds of things i eat. Thanks!
  • cherishthomp03
    Options
    awesome, thanks!
  • cassandrachambers7
    Options
    what time of day do you take your pill? im wondering if that changes things. I work out daily for 20- 30 minutes and i have cut back on my portions as well as the kinds of things i eat. Thanks!

It depends on the mg's in your dose, mine have 1000mg's which allows me to do 3 times a day and taken 30mins - 1 hr before every meal...I have cut back on what I eat because GC makes me so full!