Pro's vs. Con's How's it going Flexers?

Options
2»

Replies

• PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    When my battery went dead the FB website was telling me it was at medium. Only way I realized it was dead was finally plugging it in to charge it - one little light slowly started blinking. Before I've logged in and had a big notification on the screen telling me to charge, so it was some kind of syncing glitch. I'm just making sure to charge it regularly. I got kind of spoiled with the One, which I only had to charge every 10 days or so.
  • wink77
    wink77 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I can't find a Flex anywhere. I've been to 4 different Best Buy's and they are completely sold out everywhere.
    I had to order one online directly from fitbit.
    4-6 week wait! I hope it goes by fast! :flowerforyou:

Have you looked at Target? I saw them at ours last week. I was lucky enough to get mine right away at Best Buy. Waiting is a killer!
  • echelonokie
    Options
    I ordered mine from Brookstone. Got it within a week of ordering. They're a great company.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    i lucked out and got one at Best Buy. I called to see if they had any in stock and they had 3. I asked if they could hold one and they said no. I jumped in the car and went there right away (they're a 40 minute drive away) and got the last one.
  • maybaby916
    maybaby916 Posts: 24
    Options
    I can't find a Flex anywhere. I've been to 4 different Best Buy's and they are completely sold out everywhere.
    I had to order one online directly from fitbit.
    4-6 week wait! I hope it goes by fast! :flowerforyou:

Have you looked at Target? I saw them at ours last week. I was lucky enough to get mine right away at Best Buy. Waiting is a killer!

Thanks! I found one at Target today and just got my self setup to flex :) No more waiting.
  • sunsetseven
    sunsetseven Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Try Targets- call them first to see if they have them.
  • dianefisher47
    dianefisher47 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    ordered mine on Amazon today
  • tgrlady
    tgrlady Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I miss the clock/time function that the One provided... that being said, I lost the One within days. Whereas I've had and worn and tracked with my flex for over three weeks now. It has challenged me to try to get those steps in every day. I've started doing step aerobics and combining with myfitnesspal to help keep calories in check.