Running/nursing bra for large cup size?

Options
Melmade
Melmade Posts: 349 Member
I'm due in 2 weeks, currently a 38H--last time I got up to 38J while BFing. Anyone know of a good SUPPORTIVE nursing/running bra that doesn't end in size D? It would be nice to not have to run with 3 bras on for a change...

Replies

• Nikusz
    Nikusz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    in one bra? no idea. separately, I heard good words about HotMilk and Ewa Michalak http://www.ewa-michalak.pl/eng_m_Nursing-bras-154.html (she has her own size scheme) for nursing, and for sports I can recommend Shock Absorber, the only shop I'm aware of that stocks them and has a US site is figleaves.com.
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    shock absorber.....and I was also a 38 HH when I BF.
  • lisapr123
    lisapr123 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I found my way to herroom.com, where they have nursing bras into the L. M, and N cup sizes.

When is the right time to buy a nursing bra? I have no clue what to expect in terms of growth once the baby arrives.....
  • momRN2B
    momRN2B Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I have the fiona bra from moving comfort. it can be used as a nursing bra as well as a sport bra. check it out on amazon.
    http://www.amazon.com/Moving-Comfort-Womens-Fiona-Black/dp/B001AP5HKW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381273169&sr=8-1&keywords=moving+comfort+fiona
  • tallulahalice
    tallulahalice Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    A lady in the lingerie shop told me anytime from 6 months is OK to buy nursing bras, and they should have enough room that you can comfortably slip your hand inside the cup. Still I wouldn't buy too many at this stage, wait until your milk supply comes in and see what happens. Also ensure they have plenty of hooks/eyes for size adjustment around the ribs as your rib cage can expand by a huge amount.
  • Melmade
    Melmade Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tips! I'm 38-1/2 weeks now, so I'm going bra shopping soon! I've had sketchy luck with online shopping, so I'll be looking for these brands in stores where I can try them on!