goals

Options
What's everyone goals? :)

Mine is to lose 100lbs

Replies

• Artaxia
    Artaxia Posts: 185
    Options
    Mine is to lose between 100 and 120 pounds. I'll be happy with 100 gone, but I'll still strive for a lower weight/size. I haven't lost anything yet, really. :/
  • LurveTheDoctor
    Options
    Mine is to lose between 100 and 120 pounds. I'll be happy with 100 gone, but I'll still strive for a lower weight/size. I haven't lost anything yet, really. :/

You'll get there! when did you start?!
  • megmoore042
    Options
    30lbs :)
  • tracyg86
    tracyg86 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    to start off , I want to lose 14 lbs, to get me into a healthy BMI, and Ill take it from there.
  • FreyasRebirth
    FreyasRebirth Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 15 lbs. Not much, but a few pounds looks like a few more pounds when you're short. I feel at my best within a range that is less than 10 lbs wide (118 to 125, a BMI between 21 and 22). I'll probably stick around a while after that to make sure I can maintain it.
  • FT03
    FT03 Posts: 5
    Options
    I hope to lose 23kgs, after having my son 10 months ago I was weighing in at 93kg :(
    my goal is go back to what I was originally 70kg healthy and fit :)
  • jcp71511
    Options
    My overall goal is to lose 50 pounds total, but I want to have a goal set for 20 pounds initially. 50 is such a big number that I feel like I'll get disappointed if it's not coming off fast enough.
  • collegegirl713
    collegegirl713 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 68lbs, but I divided that amount over 2 years. I am down a total of 25 pounds, so I have 9 lbs left this year, but I would love to lose more than that. Just because you make goals doesn't mean I can't exceed them!!
  • mommysaeth
    mommysaeth Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My goal was to get down to 170 lbs. I'll see if I can keep it there for at least 6 months to reset my body's "comfort weight" and then I'll try to shave another 10 lbs off. If I can get to 160 lbs, and run for at least a mile with about 40 lbs on my back, I'll be happy. RIght now I'm focused on the weight loss so it doesn't hurt so much to run.

Yes, my dream of running a mile with ~40 lbs on my back is totally inspired by Yoda training Luke Skywalker on Degobah.

I'm not a Star Wars fan...no...not at all. :D
  • mommysaeth
    mommysaeth Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 68lbs, but I divided that amount over 2 years. I am down a total of 25 pounds, so I have 9 lbs left this year, but I would love to lose more than that. Just because you make goals doesn't mean I can't exceed them!!

That will be a fantastic way to end the year - exceed that goal! Smash it to smithereens!
  • Artaxia
    Artaxia Posts: 185
    Options

You'll get there! when did you start?!

I started exercising about 20 days ago. Trying my best!!!