TEAMS and week 1!

Options
soccerella
soccerella Posts: 623 Member
I have the teams set up and all ready to go! Since the show starts tuesday, this should give you guys a little time to get to know each other and friend request your teammates

The only thing you need to do before the start of the challenge is report your starting weight. If you already did that last week it is in the spreadsheet. If it has changed or hasnt been reported at all, you can change it on the spreadsheet. THIS WEEK ONLY you will be able to access my main spreadsheet yourself, so please only change your information. In the following weeks, the sheet will get more complex and have various formulas in it, so I keep it so that only I can edit it, that way nothing gets deleted by accident You'll still be able to view it though.

So please take a second to view the spreadsheet and make sure your weight is on there and correct. The first tab has the teams, and those highlighted at the top are your coaches or co-coaches. They will be who you check into for weigh ins each week (except this first one) and who will help you with any questions. I will explain everything in more detail once the challenge officially starts, but in the mean time get to know your teammates and get me those starting weights!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AupZ8kDMiwo-dGQzdld0NkFsdEtleEFUUEtJc0JtOEE&usp=sharing

Red
77chantelle
Jamiegephart 
Neisha2014 
mnharrington
Tamievice155 
MelissaTay30 
Worsleys13 
Aprilstar480
health1971 
jessmastrilli 
tcampean1 

Orange
BMP9713 
derbydestiny 
mrsjas2000
RaineyLaney
Loveme445 
dillyg08
mentalmunchie 
Nida1932 
Awanake 
JonathanMFP 
tolae2006

Yellow
Progressnotperfection84 
mrob04 
Gtdattitude 
MrMatt82 
bambi48433 
AshleyMeggg 
Pfil 
KateK8LoseW8 
Candacel24 
lacbrit85 

Green
tambam72 
jfea 
Oh_Allie 
zzzzia 
SouthernGirlStarving 
Sexyparti 
Tolstoy26 
xoemmytee 
EviLove1391 
Mandy2489 

Blue
devans25 
Justformel 
Anne0209 
Abagwill 
lmanes1 
INSANELY
x3nicolette 
khearron26
Janetksc
MichelleP418 

Purple
poshlynn 
mmommaj 
torreyking75
Susiej1976 
ljdanny 
valsdetermine2lose
pambo1999
Grandmajackie
jeliz1234 
Santje00 

If i missed anyone I sincerely apologize! Please let me know and I will put you on a team. I will still take new members and add them to groups as appropriate up until tuesday. If you want to join now, please let me know your starting weight as well

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,308 Member
    Options
    Purple's my favorite color, yay! Thanks for this challenge!
  • progressnotperfection84
    Options
    Yeah! I can hardly wait to meet my team and get started!
  • SkinnyNSweet822
    SkinnyNSweet822 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Just joined the group this morning & signed up a few minutes ago, so no team yet! :)
  • Oh_Allie
    Oh_Allie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Yay! How exciting! :)
  • tambam72
    tambam72 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Awesome Team Green!! Let's go Green. Starting tomorrow off by climbing a high peak!!:happy:
  • abagwill
    abagwill Posts: 222
    Options
    YIPPEE!!!! GO TEAM BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE ADD ME IF YOU'RE A TEAM BLUE MEMBER!!!!!
  • soccerella
    Options
    Ok just to let you all know, I have weights from everyone on the Yellow, Orange, and Blue teams so great job!

I am missing starting weights from 6 people so if they are on your team, please remind them to message me by 8pm est tonight or put it in the spreadsheet themselves.

Missing weights:

Red
    tcampean1 

Green
    EviLove1391 
    Mandy2489 

Purple
    poshlynn 
    jeliz1234 
    Santje00 
  • jesserunsfree
    jesserunsfree Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    is there anyway still to join?? I didn't see this til today, and really wanted in
  • soccerella
    Options
    is there anyway still to join?? I didn't see this til today, and really wanted in

Jesse you are going to be on the Green team - Please let me know your starting weight (as of yesterday) ASAP!
  • jesserunsfree
    jesserunsfree Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    opps my weight as of yesterday was 270!
  • mylifemynow
    mylifemynow Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I just started back with MFP and just found this - is there anyway to join today? If not that's okay. It doesn't hurt to ask though :D.

Thanks,

Amber (I weighed in today at 233.6)