Hip Hp Abs

Options
2»

Replies

• aschroeder2749
    aschroeder2749 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I just started HHA - I'm SO overwhelmed. I've never had any rhythm whatsoever as it is. I can't keep up and I feel like I'm flailing around like a lunatic and heavy breathing out on my tilt, tuck, tighten. Someone tell me it gets better and that I'll catch on....
  • verannab
    verannab Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I just started HHA - I'm SO overwhelmed. I've never had any rhythm whatsoever as it is. I can't keep up and I feel like I'm flailing around like a lunatic and heavy breathing out on my tilt, tuck, tighten. Someone tell me it gets better and that I'll catch on....

That's what makes me so glad I do this in my basement where no one can see me :)
  • CharityML
    Options
    Hey Guys,

Just wanted to say hello to the group.

I just started the Hip Hop Abs challenge. I started my weight loss journey about 26 days ago just doing the "Body By Vi" 90-Day Challenge. I lost about 7lbs my first week just switching out a meal with one of the meal replacement shakes. Great results but I wanted to add some fun fitness to the rest of my 90-Day challenge so I am now incorporating the Hip Hop Abs. I feel great so far hopefully by the end of my challenge I will have lost between 25-30lbs. Wish you all the best in your fitness journeys as well.
  • RachyD21
    RachyD21 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Insanity for a while now and thought I'd give HHA a try. It's definitely different. I've been using it as a cool-down after my Insanity workout, lol. It has taught me that I am not a super cool hip-hop dancer (although I still am in my head!).