Workout Groups

Options
Jasminna
Jasminna Posts: 24 Member
Are you the type of person that enjoys the group fitness classes or do you workout alone either at the gym or at home zoned out to you tunes? I feel I get a better workout when I'm alone either at home sweating like crazy or at the gym running or lifting.
I do enjoy group fitness for the support and friends
What's your experience?

Replies

• pennysteed
    pennysteed Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I am an odd bird. While I do not like aerobic classes or group settings, I do enjoy working out with a partner. I have found that it is hard to remain motivated when I have to work out by myself, like now. But when I have a partner, I am motivated to push myself harder and further, not to mention I have a commitment to someone else just to show up and get my workout done.
  • Jasminna
    Options
    Do you have someone to workout with now?
    I agree I don't like to be watched while I workout, I'd rather just push myself without wiring about wht I look like pouring sweat but having a partner is very motivating
  • pennysteed
    pennysteed Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I do not have anyone up here to work out with. For the first time in my adult life, I do not have a group of friends where I live. My husband was walking with me when he was on days, but they moved him to nights mid-summer and then deployed him at the beginning of the month. So at this point I am just trying to find the daily motivation to do something. Some days it is easy and other days I just want to sleep. But on the flip side, I have been trying to watch what I eat, so I have not gone too overboard on that side of things.
  • Jasminna
    Options
    Don't get stuck in a routine. Winter is coming and that can be very difficult ( I'm alaskan I know from experience).
    Is there any way you can workout from home?
    What interests you?
    How is nutrition for you? Are u feeling full or hungry?
    Please message me to talk or if you need further motivation.
  • toniwoo88
    toniwoo88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I love working out at the gym or at home, blasting my music. I have never been in a group fitness class so Islam how I would feel about it.