Anyone out there?

Options
New to group...doesn't look like a whole lot of activity lately...is this still in use?

Replies

• truddy6647
    truddy6647 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Sometimes....just depends on the topic posted
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 Member
    Options
    we're around, just got a lot of other items on my plate so haven't been posting as much. But it's fall, cleaning out the garden so batch cooking is very near in my future. Cook ahead, freeze, then I can just grab and go right from my freezer / cupboard where I know what went into the meals rather than having to stop at the dreadful lineups at drive-throughs on the way to work....

I AM already dreading the thought of missing out on "fresh grown" stuff so picked up my seeds for sprouting today to keep the freshness right in the kitchen. I think with the right sprouts since I don't mind spaghetti squash in place of pasta I might be able to sub in sprouts of the right size... time will tell, I'll keep you posted on what I liked when I have tried a few.
  • Curvalicious_Cat
    Options
    I'm here, I just joined too! I check in every couple days ♥ How's your journey going??
  • tiffrn82
    tiffrn82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    id probably be around alot if you could access the groups from the phone app.