Intros

Options
veneicia
veneicia Posts: 5 Member
Hi everyone! I'm a stay at home, married mom of 3 (twin girls 9 & 13 yo son). I will be 40 in December and must start to lose some major weight with dramatic results the sooner the better- for my mental well being on top of physical. I hope to make some new friends on here & would be great if your in a close vicinity that we could get together!

Replies

• sorelip
    sorelip Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi Veneicia! I'm a stay at home mum as well, one DS at the moment and expecting another in December. I'm joining because I know I've gained far too much weight in this pregnancy and I'm feeding my unborn son rubbish! Plus I'm far more unfit at 30 weeks pregnant now than I was with DS1, and I only have myself to blame. I've been trying to ignore it, and I don't know what's changed - I woke up this morning no longer feeling sorry for myself!

Being pregnant, I can't diet hard core, but I can improve my eating habits and move more.

Thank you for setting up this group :)
  • MartiCat70
    MartiCat70 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Marti. I'm 43 and I've got to get my act together if I want to see 50+ years. I've got over 150lbs to lose. I'm single and an x-ray tech from San Diego. Nice to meet you both!
  • 321newme
    321newme Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a 37 yo SAHM of 1 DD I homeschool also. I want to lose at least 40 pounds. I am a chronic yo yoer. I hope to make some friends and hopefully help some folks too!
  • camilleme73
    camilleme73 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello :happy: I'm Camille nice to meet you all!!
  • TripleRadiance275
    TripleRadiance275 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies :). I'm Sarah, I lost all of my weight (around 60lbs) before I found this place but am now in the process of building strength and endurance (and a six pack). I have a 7 year old and almost 6 year old triplets, a husband and more than a few furry critters at home. My main goal right now is to run a tough mudder in the summer and to be stronger and faster. I eat Paleo and workout a lot. I'd be happy to chat with anyone about just about anything :).
  • el_joey
    el_joey Posts: 12
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm Joe, 39, married dad of a four year old boy.
  • Elizadeth
    Elizadeth Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm Liz. I have a boyfriend, two cats and a job.

I make beer, and I think that has been part of my undoing. I rarely have time for forums unless I'm slacking at work :)
  • Belligerent_Wombat
    Belligerent_Wombat Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Heather, Joey's wife. :) I'm 36 and the mother of an amazing 4-year-old boy. I'm definitely too fat for the broomstick, but I'm getting there. 55 lbs down. 130 to go.

Nice to meet y'all.
  • privategrl
    Options
    Hi. Im trying to lose a combination of water weight and good old fashioned fat. I have developed a heart problem and it seems that both come very easily now. I now have the right diet and medicine so that I can exercise in 10 minute bursts for as long as I want. And I have now started loseing what is obviously water weight b/c I am breathing and sleeping much better. I find myself outside more and feeling my spirit getting stronger every day. I have even begun shooting a crossbow trying to feel a little closer to Diana.
  • Amberinna
    Options
    Hello Everyone!
    My name is Amber and I am a 37 year old single mother of two. I home school my 12 year old daughter and take care of my 3 year old son while working full time from home. I have 110lbs to loose. I am sick and tired of being overweight and want to have my body back!!
  • futuremamabird
    Options
    I am Jessica. I've been a practicing Pagan for almost 15 years. I am a solitary hedgewitch, though my husband is Pagan as well. I want to lose weight before my husband and I get pregnant. I want to be as healthy as I can be for our future pregnancies and children.
  • Siodemers22
    Siodemers22 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm new here :) is this group still active? I consider myself to be a solitary pagan, most closely aligned with Wicca.:flowerforyou:
  • carunae
    carunae Posts: 2
    Options
    Anybody out there? I am a general mystic from south jersey.
  • Grumpybearthatneedsanap
    Options
    Hi. I am grumpybear :-)
    happy to find/meet fellow pagans.
    i am solitary.
    i have a huge amount of weight to lose and am looking to add positive minded,supportive pagans to my friend list.

i do have mobility issues and health problems that make it hard to lose weight but i am going to give it a try.
    i have resistamce bands for my chair exercises but will be mostly focusing on eating right.
  • RET68
    RET68 Posts: 88
    Options
    Hi I'm raven true, stay at home mom to an 18, 10-year-old and three-year-old I have about 100 pounds to lose and I've had fun walking under the moon, saw the Supermoon recently glad to know y'all are on here. ♓️
  • Etherlily1
    Etherlily1 Posts: 974 Member
    Options
    Hello, Raven. The super moon was beautiful. I was in the hospital at the time, but staff was alright with me when I asked to be able to take my bowl of fruit down to the end of the hall to celebrate. It was definitely going by the seat of my pants though - coffee stirrer instead of a wand, styrofoam (sp) cup instead of a chalice and paper with the symbols of the directions done on paper. I was also given a salt packet for purification.

I don't have any children (just a cat), and I have over a hundred pounds to lose having lost nearly 100.