Sandia_Sweeite
Sarahkoolkatkitty
Shellanfit
sundog10

11 more days, guys! You can do it!

October 20th
Did I stay within my calorie budget?
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• margieparkins
    margieparkins Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    October 20th
    Did I stay within my calorie budget?yes
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutesyes?
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • RaineyLaney
    RaineyLaney Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I am out :( Was doing so good too. My dad had a major medical emergency and I had to race him to the hospital (he had CHF-congestive heart failure) and fluid in lungs, possibly pneumonia. He ended up having a blocked artery and they figure with the CHF it caused fluid to build in his lung (pneumonia). He had a cathorization done and that is when they found the blockage. Corrected it and put a stint in. I ran home a few times, but my internet was out and I fought the past 3 days with AT&T who didn't seem to want to send someone out to fix the problem. Finally got my internet back just a few minutes ago.

Due to my dad being in the hospital and being there or at his house mainly (he doesn't have internet) I had no way to get online. So I will cheer you all on and wait till November to try this challenge again. I did eat the best I could, but had no way to record it
  • GrandMaKandy
    GrandMaKandy Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Finally at my desk top PC so updating the last 3 days.

October 18th

Did I stay within my calorie budget? Yes ~ Goal 1320 ~ Food 1711 - Exercise 585 = 1126 Net
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes ~ 177 mins = 585 calories earned
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

October 19th

Did I stay within my calorie budget? Yes ~ Goal 1320 ~ Food 1431 - Exercise 126 = 1305 Net
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes ~ 40 mins = 126 calories earned

October 20th

Did I stay within my calorie budget? Yes ~ Goal 1320 ~ Food 1399 - Exercise 102 = 1297 Net
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes ~ 34 mins = 102 calories earned
  • GrandMaKandy
    GrandMaKandy Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I am out :( Was doing so good too. My dad had a major medical emergency and I had to race him to the hospital (he had CHF-congestive heart failure) and fluid in lungs, possibly pneumonia. He ended up having a blocked artery and they figure with the CHF it caused fluid to build in his lung (pneumonia). He had a cathorization done and that is when they found the blockage. Corrected it and put a stint in. I ran home a few times, but my internet was out and I fought the past 3 days with AT&T who didn't seem to want to send someone out to fix the problem. Finally got my internet back just a few minutes ago.

Due to my dad being in the hospital and being there or at his house mainly (he doesn't have internet) I had no way to get online. So I will cheer you all on and wait till November to try this challenge again. I did eat the best I could, but had no way to record it

Sorry your dad is not well, sending prayers to you and your family.

Well done for getting this far and see you next month ~ relax and take care of your dad!
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Options

DID you read this from the rules?
    5. ~*~*~CHECK IN.~*~*~

Post in the "Sign-in" threads of this forum at least once every three days (preferably every day) to let me know that you're still doing the challenge and that you haven't slipped up. If you haven't posted in four days, and you haven't contacted me to explain why, I will remove you from the group.
  • RaineyLaney
    RaineyLaney Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    October 20th

Did I stay within my calorie budget? yes
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes

Did not do the mini challenge today. Will try to strart mini challenge back up tomorrow. (been a rough couple days for me)
  • lisamac62
    lisamac62 Posts: 305 Member
    Options

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?yes

with this cold I am really struggling to exercise. I usually do 30 minutes or more but the last couple days just doing the 20 minutes.
  • momof2boyz832
    momof2boyz832 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    October 20th
    Did I stay within my calorie budget? YES
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES

I truly thought this challenge was going to kill me and I would be out the first week..I am so grateful that I found it and will certainly be signed up for November.. Thank you Caradae for creating this challenge!
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    October 20th
    Did I stay within my calorie budget? Yes
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
  • bhsishtla
    bhsishtla Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    October 20th
  • Limbo2012
    Limbo2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Date: October 20th, 2013

Did I stay within my calorie budget? Yes.
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I consumed? Yes.
  • sundog10
    sundog10 Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    October 20th

• jmom376
    jmom376 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Date: October 20, 2013
    Exercised?: Yes--80 minutes of walking (13000 steps )
    Calories?: Yes--G 1600, F 1955 E -408 N 1547 (53 remaining)
    Tracked?: Yes

Rainey--I am sorry to hear about your dad! I was wondering where you were. Hopefully he will be ok. Sending you a big hug.
  • bradjneville
    bradjneville Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    October 20th
  • Bebubble
    Bebubble Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Oct 20th

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES 85 min

Mini Challenge: YES but working up to the planks!

10 more days!
  • Jagreene62
    Jagreene62 Posts: 4,782 Member
    Options
    October 20th
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES

So glad to see so many still hanging around!!! LOL!!! :drinker:

Rainy-Sorry about your father....prayers and hugs for your family. :heart:

All those not feeling well these days......take it slow.....get well!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mahanaibu
    mahanaibu Posts: 505 Member
    Options

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad and so glad that you were there for him. Some things are more important than our logins! (though doing the best you can with a pencil and paper still counts, I'd think.) and dads are big on that list.

I hope your dad's recovery is swift.
  • mahanaibu
    mahanaibu Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    October 20th
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank. yes
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    October 20th

Did I stay within my calorie budget? yes, under
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, walked 3.95 miles in hour five minutes tracked by Runkeeper
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank. yes i sure did
  • miridai
    miridai Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    October 20th