This One is for you (Who is in)

Options
Just thought of this idea for whoever wants to join in. We all set a starting count of the current number of people in this group.

When someone new joins, you have to do something with the number "one" by the end of the week.

Example: say right now we all decide we start with the current number of people (9). When someone joins it makes it to (10) then you have to increase ONE of your exercises by 1, post here what you did and name that new member for which you did it for.

It can be anything. 1 more minute of running, 1 more rep, 1 more mile, or 1 more set. Heck, it can even be .01 more miles.

This is to encourage you all to see if you dare challenge yourself a little bit further, welcome new people, and say, "hey you helped me become healthier", One step at a time.

If more than one person joins that week, then it is up to you whether or not you want to more than one "welcome" that week.

Replies

• darkein
    darkein Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sounds like fun! Great suggestion =]. I will be sore if this group blows up though haha.
  • hillarysmith21
    hillarysmith21 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Sounds cool! :)
  • robikbobik
    Options
    I'm new -- and I'm in!
  • darkein
    Options
    I did 12 extra push-ups and sit ups. =]
  • loraexplorer
    Options
    I'm in! I need to try to run more, so I'll add an extra minute of running!
  • badatgyu
    badatgyu Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I usually don't do well with strength training so I will make sure to hit 1 more training machine :)
  • phsst
    phsst Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I just joined! How many extras does that make it thus far ;)
  • darkein
    Options
    We are currently at 14 members total =]
  • angelcm
    Options
    Hi I'm new but I don't post often on reddit, I'm mostly a lurker. The info on there has definitely helped me though. Today I warmed up with 17 burpees and holy crap did that get my blood pumping!
  • robikbobik
    Options
    Must be tough to lose when you constantly have the munchies :)
  • angelcm
    Options
    Haha!! it can be thankfully on keto I can have lots of bacon and if I'm really feeling the munchies I will eat some spicy pork rinds haha.