Please introduce yourselves :)

Options
2»

Replies

• seemapai77
    Options
    Sorry for repost. I am new here. I am trying to get the ticker for my post like you all have. :)
  • Nightfall30
    Nightfall30 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Aankhi & I live in UK. My starting weight is 64.4 kg (142 lb) and I am trying to get down to 60 kg (132 lb) by 30th November - which is my 21st birthday. :) I've always been heavy but I have been trying to reconstruct my life over the last few years - I started out obese at 16, I am no longer obese (marginal normal for my height as per BMI) and I try to eat junk food in moderation (student life!) and exercise 5-6 times a week. My primary goal is fitness, secondly weight loss. :)
  • amsterp
    amsterp Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm Amy from Michigan, a single mom to a very sports active 6 yr old. Between travel hockey and baseball we are constantly on the go so makes eating wisely a hard task! But I need to get a move on it to lose major weight before my broher's wedding in November of 2014. I want to take baby steps to get there so here's to my first step!!
  • sasaimi
    sasaimi Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I'm Patty from Texas. I'm trying to join the website vitality but having trouble. I'm pretty sure i have it figure out by the end of the day. I have been struggling with my weight ever since i hit puberty with PCOS. In my late teens to early twenty, i had my weight under control. YAY for my early days! For my small frame and only being 4'10", i was 110 to 115. healthy not skin and bones. i have to have meat on my bones to play soccer with the big girls. After meeting my lovely husband, i learn how much PCOS can impact my life with him. Both my husband and i are less likely to ever have children per not only by my PCOS condition but he too have a medical condition. I love him and married him before i ever thought of having children. So both of us agreed to not let it ruin our lives and enjoy the fact that we manage to at least find each other. So i decided to go to school half- time along with me working fulltime to help better our lives. this took a toll on me having control of my PCOS. Going to school, working, and trying to spend every lovely moment with my man, I put excerising and making healthy food (cause making instant dinners and drive thrus are more easier for my busy life) in the back burner... and i paid a heavy price. My weight went from 115 to 142, whole lot of health issues, uncontrolable temperment, and self-worth went down the toilet. So i'm very mush looking forword to doing this game with everyone here. I wish everyone luck and strength. I'm hoping to do more then my best ... i hoping to make this a lasting difference. FYI i'm still going to school and working full time. So this mishap won't happen again.
  • donebnfat
    donebnfat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I joined game - waiting for reply. I am looking for some motivation over the next 8 weeks. I lost 60lbs last year and have put 20 back on this year. I still have another 80lbs to get to my goal weight. Looking forward to it.
  • snarkywench2
    snarkywench2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love games. Can't wait to give this a try. Thank you.