GECKOS TEAM PAGE

Options

Replies

• dzmikki
    dzmikki Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Tigers rule this challenge! In the animal kingdom, kitties especially love to eat gecko lizards and big fish! :tongue:

HA! You Tigers will be short on protein this month; there's no way you can catch us Geckos!

LOL!!!! To funny!!
  • xqueenbee24x
    xqueenbee24x Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Geckos have been kickin butt all week.
    Keep up the great work team!!!!!
  • Aprilstar480
    Aprilstar480 Posts: 2,910 Member
    Options
    Great job this week Geckos!!!
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Hey There Little Awesome Geckos!!

Sarah is away from her computer and I'm trying to post...I've looked through your page and may just be missing them - or you've messaged them somewhere else - but I'm missing weigh in's from Aprilstar, Mrslynch, sanakesana (though looks like she may be a drop) and zqueenbee....If you guys could message me directly with your weigh in's that would GREAT!!!

Great Job This Week Geckos!! ...I mean Dolphins!!! ....I mean Geckos!!:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • SarahHebert1
    SarahHebert1 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thanks Sheri for checking in on us!

GECKOS are ready for week three!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,065 Member
    Options
    We are going to take this week, Go Geckos,
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Look at these Monster Nachos. Aren't y'all just drooling all over everything now? Mmmmm, mmmmmmm, look at all of that cheese. Quick, go have some! You know you want it!!!

monster-nachos.jpg
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Gecko's are gonna kill it this week! My husband and I just decided no drinks till Christmas and when we don't drink he goes into workout mode so that means big calorie burns for me!!! LOVE it when he goes into workout mode:bigsmile:
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    @April....Kkkkkk scared of you!!!! I know if I cut out drinking...I'd probably killll this competition....but some days...it makes life bearable!! :wink: So you don't have to worry about me there!!

I received the notice that Sarah was going to have to dropout - and I believe she was doing the brunt of all the charting and team stuff....so my question is....is there anyone else on the team that can/wants to take over? Or Someone else that can help?? If Not NO WORRIES.....NO PRESSURE....I can help out until I find help. Some teams have extra team leaders that I'm sure can help out.... Just don't want to bring someone else in before I ask. (and please message me direct if you are able/want to help so I can let you know what I need)

Thanks you guys!! And Geckos Do Rock Almmmoooosssstttt as much as the Dolphins! But not quite ;-P :heart: :flowerforyou: :love:
  • xqueenbee24x
    Options
    @Sheri - I am more than willing to help out with the spreadsheet.

To my fellow Geckos: Feel free to message me if you need anything! My inbox is always open, and while I have not been consistent with my logging every day I promise I will step up and help us kick butt each and every week!!!! =)
  • twinmom_112002
    twinmom_112002 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Hmmmm geckos....the snack bar/vending machines are sounding really good right now. A packet of cheez-its anyone?

- Love the wolverines.
  • xqueenbee24x
    Options
    Geckos!!!!!
    Lets not let these teams trash talk us like this! Lets prove them who the REAL CHAMPS ARE!!!!
  • lobstergirl
    lobstergirl Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    From the movie : The Wolverine

Kenuichio Harada: We will accept your surrender with respect.

Well you heard him Geckos....

:)
  • hypallage
    hypallage Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    dolphins_world.jpg?w=610
  • lostgurl55
    lostgurl55 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    It's PIZZA time!!:laugh:
  • xqueenbee24x
    Options
    Keep the trash talk coming everyone... we GECKOS got this week in the bag. We have been working hard and racking up the numbers. So BRING IT!!!

Can we get some Gecko Pride up in here!!!!!! woot woot
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    Yep, we got this... All those other teams are stuck in the Child's Pose and its not cause they are getting in those stretches, Its cause there all scared of us little lizards!:laugh: :bigsmile:
  • dzmikki
    dzmikki Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    152c76g.jpg

Since its just about lunch time...
  • xqueenbee24x
    Options
    LAST CHANCE WORKOUTS!!!!!

We got this Geckos!!!!

Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Aprilstar480
    Options
    So, at first glace the spreadsheet doesn't look too pretty team but if you take into consideration that two people did not contribute at all and another two only log a day or two... Well then we did damn good!!! Here's too a new week of great workouts and mega weight loss:drinker: