I will be your friend!

Options
imogen__may
imogen__may Posts: 78 Member
So .. given that many people seem to come here looking for the same thing, we figured it would be a good idea to have a directory of people willing to be added by anyone who may come here looking for friends .. rather than starting the same post over and over.

If you are happy to be added by people, please leave you name here :)

And I will be the first, if you're looking for friends, you may add me!

Replies

• sheppeyescapee
    sheppeyescapee Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Me too, am always happy to accept new friends on here.
  • ThePinkPanda
    ThePinkPanda Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I think condensing all the friend threads is a fantastic idea! it'd be even better if this thread got stickied to the top of the group.

that being said, feel free to add me guys!
  • brittanykira
    brittanykira Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more support and encouragement! But please include a message with the friend request :)
  • all4derby
    Options
    Me too! Friends and encouragement welcome :)
  • onemoc
    onemoc Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Sure, I'll take more friends. a quick bit about me, I'm a two spirit cherokee descendant.
  • Kabiti
    Kabiti Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Always... just don't be creepy :)
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    I've accepted every friendship request I've ever received. I've been blessed with the most amazing friends here on MFP. Friendships, gay and straight, young and old, male and female. Friends on 5 contintents, in a dozen countries or more. But I especially love supporting friends from my LGBT community. So, by all means, I'd love to be friends with anyone from the LGBT community who wants the support. Because we are all in this together.
  • Aello11
    Aello11 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me :smile:
    I try to support everyone on my FL.
  • Target126
    Target126 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm happy for anyone looking for new friends/support etc to add me. Don't mind blank requests but a little message doesn't hurt either :-)
  • imogen__may
    imogen__may Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    *bump*
  • MichiFfit
    MichiFfit Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me!
  • CSG929
    Options
    Please add me...I only have one friend on here and I don't think I've been using this site properly. How do you post your weight loss progress? I see many of you have your current weight loss attached to your posts.
  • mingecrackers
    Options
    Pan-romantic Asexual looking for some new pals please :)