Exercise after C Section

Options
Ok so here is my dilemma. I had a c section almost 6 months ago and it still hurts to do a situp or flutter kicks. Anything that involves working out my lower stomach while laying on the floor. So I have been debating on trying out Hip Hop Abs and Brazilian Butt Lift. Has anyone tried these? If so, did you like them? What exercises have other people tried after c section. Im open for anything.

Replies

• camil85
    camil85 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have had 3 c sections so I can relate lol. My doctor always told me to wait until #1 my stomach muscles came back together and #2 I felt comfortable. With that being said each time was different and I didn't do much exercise on my abs but just worked on the rest of my body until I felt comfortable. I hope this helps. I would say start out walking. If you're up for a challenge and like to dance turbofire is cool. There's a lot of jumping involved though. Anyway goodluck
  • jfondulas107
    Options
    I know this post was from a while ago but I started a program 4 months after having my c section. It was very sore so I took it very slow which I recommend. It will take time to build those muscles up again. Start out slow and work your way up. It will get better, I promise.