Shhhh Don't tell!!

Options
LadyG0915
LadyG0915 Posts: 137 Member
Soooo, I have to tell someone and I know it's early, but I am pregnant! This is not what we were planning or even thinking of, and we are a bit scared this being number three, but still happy of course. I am only 8 weeks but I am scred of gaining ANY amount of weight. I am scared of not getting my baby the right nutrition, and I am just worried that I can't handle 3 kiddos. I know people do it all the time, but WHEW, three like me, nope they sure don't!! Someone HELP!!

Replies

• janisbirch
    janisbirch Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're in for a HUGE change in your life. I can understand all of your concerns; I'd be feeling the same way. I've never had children so I can't advise you there, but I do know someone out there should be able to help you.

Keep us in the loop; I'm concerned for you.

Best of luck to you and your family!
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! As to what to do about weight gain and nutrition, talk to your surgeon's office. I'm sure are not the first patient to become pregnant. As for this being #3, I have 4. It feels like a lot, but believe me, it's not that much different from going between 1 and 2. Depending on the ages of your other 2, this may be easier than you think.

We had 1 and when he was almost 3 we got custody of the little girl we adopted. She was a little over 3. And then three weeks after we got her, I gave birth to our second son. So we went from 1 to 3 in three weeks time! Then 2 and a half years leter we had one more. So if I can do that and survive, you will be fine!! :laugh: Again congratulations!
  • LadyG0915
    LadyG0915 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    My son is 7, my daughter will be 4 in a few weeks and by my caluculations baby will be due in June so my son will be almost 8. They both love babies and are just amazing kids.
  • candacet36
    candacet36 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: That is VERY exciting!

Just work closely with your doctor and it will all work out. You will gain a little but that baby will be so worth it!
  • pawoodhull
    pawoodhull Posts: 1,759 Member
    Options
    My son is 7, my daughter will be 4 in a few weeks and by my caluculations baby will be due in June so my son will be almost 8. They both love babies and are just amazing kids.

Awesome ages to add a third! Old enough to be somewhat independant and yet young enough to be excited about the new baby and want to help!
  • huligoo
    huligoo Posts: 25
    Options
    Wow! How exciting!! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!

How have you been feeling? You are going to do great!

That is the main reason I had the surgery because I really want a family! NO kids yet....one day...
  • huligoo
    huligoo Posts: 25
    Options
    Wow...I didn't know you had 4 kiddos!
    How exciting!
    I hope to one day be a mommy too!
    If I don't get pregnant.....we will adopt for sure!
  • melbogg
    melbogg Posts: 135
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! and God bless!!
    As a mother of 3, all I can say is consider yourself out-numbered now :)