Cheers! (Side Game#1)

Options
:drinker:

So one of the biggest things that I hoped to achieve with this group was to bring up motivation for everyone. So in addition to the game, I'm playing another game too (if you can't tell, I love playing games :P).

How my game of Cheers! works:
Anytime you want, (especially if you're losing your motivation), post something that we can "drink" too. For example, you can post anything from "I just lost 3 lbs! Cheers!" to "I walked away from free red velvet cake pops today! Cheers!" For every "Cheer" that is added (from the last time you have checked this board), drink a cup of water (since we're trying to be healthy, I hope to promote more water drinking too with this :P). You don't have to drink it all up in one sitting, or you might be sitting in front of your desktop drinking 5 cups of water, but you just have to remember to do it. Hope you guys enjoy this game too! tongue

Also, shoutouts are more than welcome. If you ever see someone either doing a great job with the game, or if you see someone start losing their motivation (message me if you feel your motivation dipping. I'll give you a shout out to boost you up, only if you want :smile: ).

I'll Start:
Cheers to everyone who has decided to embark on this weight loss journey for the next 8 weeks with me! Happy Gaming! :drinker:

Replies

• JenK627
    JenK627 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Walked with my DH and DS for an hour after dinner in spirit of Vitality Wins!! CHEERS! Great family bonding time. Jen
  • runner115
    runner115 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Can't believe how many people are on our Let's Do This team...Cheers!
  • sasaimi
    sasaimi Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I know this was a little late but...
    i manage to not eat my reguler size 3 muskateer bar for 5 days whoot! and still counting buahahaha ^.^