Share your goals

Options
Share your 21 day challenge, get fit, eat better, drink more water. With us there is nothing too big or too small we do it all!!

Replies

• hotsassymom
    hotsassymom Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Drink more water!
  • tryinghard2012
    tryinghard2012 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!!! I'm in! My goals are to remain active daily...incorporate more weight training and core exercises.

I would also love to lose my last 10 pounds I've been trying to lose for a year... LMAO! I lost my desired weight (174 pounds GONE!!!). I'm at a healthy BMI, but I want to take off an additional 10 pounds.

This can be motivating!!!! :bigsmile:
  • rbelliott
    rbelliott Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi All! Thanks for doing this! I want to get rid of the "White Stuff" in my diet....sugar, processed junk OUT!!! Except I do have 2 birthdays where I will have cake! :) I also want to get back into the gym 3 times a week. I move in 2 days so I have a new gym to check out...Abs every day!
  • rrl154
    rrl154 Posts: 1
    Options
    I just signed up for MFP. I have already realized that I do not event drink 1/2 the water amount I am suppose to so my first challenge will be to be drinking 8 glasses of water by day 21. My other challenge will be to exercise for 30 minutes 3 days/week.
  • WarriorBill65
    WarriorBill65 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    My goals are; to drink more water, add more weight training, switch from vegetarian to vegan diet, and get more of my exercise done in the morning !!!!
  • Debersouvenir
    Options
    this is my first day signing up for MFP and i am loving this site. my problem is sticking with something/anything long enough for it to work. so i did really good today my goal is to do just as well for the next 21 days
  • bakermomof3
    Options
    Hello, my goals are to stay under my daily calorie count and to finish my workouts. By finish my workouts, I mean I started Supreme 90 Day fitness, and I got to day 74 and sort of stopped doing the workouts! (A few weeks ago) I think I was getting a little bored, but they were working, so tomorrow I will start my day with the day 75 workout! Yes!
  • candicane32081
    candicane32081 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    hi all,
    My goal will be to stay under my calories everyday and at the end of the 21 days, I can finally jog that whole mile I been trying for these last couple of months!
  • kccorey
    kccorey Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Long timer on MFP, first timer on the forums.

My goals:
    Complete Insanity workout daily (currently on Day 2)
    Log calories daily and stay at or under goal for the week

Good luck all!
  • JennyElRad
    Options
    Happy to join I definitely need some motivation and accountability this time around- I realized this past weekend I have gained 75 lbs in the past 4 years and probably 40 of those in the past year. I am mostly motivated to gain balance in my life and improve my overall mental health.

I challenge myself for the next 21 days to do the following;

go to the gym at 6AM 4 xs per week
    stick to my diet (balanced, clean and calorie conscious)
    having one cheat Meal per week (planning it in advance)
    Limit to 1 glass of red wine per week

I slowly started out over the weekend but can say I've had two complete successful days so far - For me it's one day- one decision at a time.

I never actually join groups or forums - this is my first
  • Mirandanderson
    Mirandanderson Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    My goal is cheesy but it's all mine :) stay positive and focused.
  • DeanCue
    Options
    I want to win the "biggest loser" challenge at my work. It was $5 to enter, and $1 each week for the weigh in. Started in Sept, ends in about a month i think, actually I think exactly a month. Person who loses the greatest percentage of weight wins. About 40 people signed on. I've lost 7lbs, but gained 3 back. I'd like to lose 2-3lbs per week for the next 4 weeks, so at least 6lbs in 21 days. Diet is good, just need the regular exercise and I'll be good.

Let's all strive to achieve, and never get down if one day is off, there's always tomorrow.
  • Sfatei
    Sfatei Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi all!

I'm new to the site. My goal is to work out at least 4 times a week even during my ICU weeks. And to limit my sweets. To one cookie a day with my tea. I can't stop completely lol.

One day at a time :)
  • maasmom2
    maasmom2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    10/21 - 3.0 Elliptical
    10/22 – 8.13 bike

Hey everyone!!! where are you all from I live in CA... I'm in! My goals are to incorporate more weight training and core exercises. So what day are we on ?

I would also love to lose 10 pounds
  • maasmom2
    maasmom2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    tryinghard201 good job on the 174 keep up the good work :flowerforyou:
  • faith180
    faith180 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone
    My goal is to be more active and eat more vegetables. Also to stop smoking once and for all!!
  • bellamisty1124
    Options
    Hey everyone!!! I'm in! My goals are to remain active daily...incorporate more weight training and core exercises.

I would also love to lose my last 10 pounds I've been trying to lose for a year... LMAO! I lost my desired weight (174 pounds GONE!!!). I'm at a healthy BMI, but I want to take off an additional 10 pounds.

This can be motivating!!!! :bigsmile:

Wow Girl that is awesome!!! What an inspiration, you have any advice you can offer or maybe things what worked best for you. I would like to lose 10-15 but more so I want to tone up.
  • bellamisty1124
    Options
    Hi All! Thanks for doing this! I want to get rid of the "White Stuff" in my diet....sugar, processed junk OUT!!! Except I do have 2 birthdays where I will have cake! :) I also want to get back into the gym 3 times a week. I move in 2 days so I have a new gym to check out...Abs every day!

You're welcome glad you joined. A couple months ago I became a vegetarian (well I still eat fish) I love my seafood, Sushi my fav. Ive never been much of a red meat eater anyways, cutting out chicken is new. Maybe one day I can cut all animal products but in time, baby steps. I am a huge ice cream person, but everything in moderation. We can have our cake and ice cream too!! :smile:
  • bellamisty1124
    Options
    this is my first day signing up for MFP and i am loving this site. my problem is sticking with something/anything long enough for it to work. so i did really good today my goal is to do just as well for the next 21 days

I feel you girl, thats why I feel 21 days with the help of you all will motivate me. I was afraid to jump to 60-90 days would be too much. I signed up for this site a few months back but only logged in once LOL Then yesterday really stared playing around with the site and LOVE It! Im learning more about the site each day. Feel so blessed and feel I may be able to stick to the 21days now for sure. Lets do it, we will stick it through!
  • bellamisty1124
    Options
    Happy to join I definitely need some motivation and accountability this time around- I realized this past weekend I have gained 75 lbs in the past 4 years and probably 40 of those in the past year. I am mostly motivated to gain balance in my life and improve my overall mental health.

I challenge myself for the next 21 days to do the following;

go to the gym at 6AM 4 xs per week
    stick to my diet (balanced, clean and calorie conscious)
    having one cheat Meal per week (planning it in advance)
    Limit to 1 glass of red wine per week

I slowly started out over the weekend but can say I've had two complete successful days so far - For me it's one day- one decision at a time.

I never actually join groups or forums - this is my first

Welcome glad you have you, we can do this together. Have you tried meditation? If you can do 10 mins a day, it is amazing!!