Any Questions/Suggestions? :)

Options
I know this whole thing is a little bit confusing, but I'll try to answer any questions that I can. Or, if you have any suggestions that would help make this a little bit smoother/better, please go ahead and post them :)

Replies

• Kemikk1
    Kemikk1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    So what exactly do we have to do
  • larrytricia
    Options
    :mad: I just joined the group and am trying to join the vitality, but I can't seem to get it to search for the "Let's Do This" team.

Anyone else having a problem? I have signed up and I have an account, but it freezes every time when it tries to run a team search.
  • MrsNATRAT
    MrsNATRAT Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Same here :-(

So I had another go .. try typing in just the word LET .. I found it that way :-)
  • larrytricia
    Options
    I got it. I simply did not type in anything and just hit enter. It pulled up a list and I found it that way.

Good luck all.
  • gardenfairie6
    gardenfairie6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I was having problems too, then just typed in "let" and it found.:smile:
  • Gabrielleunion
    Gabrielleunion Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Lets do this by colleen appeared, not Hannah. Is that the correct team?
  • Gabrielleunion
    Gabrielleunion Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think I got it.
  • haylau21
    Options
    I'm glad everyone has seemed to find the group that at first couldn't :) Sorry for the glitches on that website.. apparently it's new, so they're still working things out.

@kemikk1: Sorry for replying so late.. but this is how the game works (I got this from the website :P):

Game runs 8 weeks
    Game weeks run Monday morning to Monday morning
    Click on the game boxes and enter what you did that day
    5 points are given per day for entering points in the game on that date
    You can arrow back to other dates and enter points, but you only get the 5 points if it is entered on the actual date
    You get 5 points per day for entering your weight on that date
    Monday weight is subtracted from the previous Monday weight. 20 points are added to the week's score for weight lost.
    Awards are presented each Tuesday morning
    1st, 2nd and 3rd place ribbons are awarded for the weekly winners
    A grand champion will be announced at the end of the game - as well as 2nd and 3rd place winners
    Achievement Tokens are earned by everyone during the game process. Achievement Tokens are used to play in the other games.
  • User513
    User513 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    try typing "let" and the search should give you a result saying "let's do this"
  • HRgoldenlife
    HRgoldenlife Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I could not find you guys, but tried Let like you suggested and found it. It pulls up two listings for Hannah though.
  • haylau21
    Options
    I could not find you guys, but tried Let like you suggested and found it. It pulls up two listings for Hannah though.

You are in our team now, so you must have found the right one. :)
  • sasaimi
    sasaimi Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have a question.... in the Vitality website in the gameboard... under fast or restaurant... it asked " Did you eat fast or restaurant food after 6pm today?" what should i put if i didn't eat fast or restaurant food at all for that day? do i still put no or cause i resisted eating out at least untill after the 6 oclock do i put yes? thank you
  • haylau21
    Options
    I have a question.... in the Vitality website in the gameboard... under fast or restaurant... it asked " Did you eat fast or restaurant food after 6pm today?" what should i put if i didn't eat fast or restaurant food at all for that day? do i still put no or cause i resisted eating out at least untill after the 6 oclock do i put yes? thank you

I would put "no" if you had not eaten at a fast food/restaurant at all that day. :)