Day 1 thur 21 what did you do ??

Options
maasmom2
maasmom2 Posts: 37 Member
Day 1 10/22 – rode 8.13 miles on bike I was only going to do 3 miles but i challenge my hubby to go farther !!! We are very competitive i knew if I told him he might not be able to do it that we would do it !!!!

Replies

• bellamisty1124
    Options
    Wow great job, helps when you have someone challenge you to do more. I walked in the morning for an hour then ate better throughout the day. Oh I also only had one cup of coffee instead of 2-3, drank more water then I have been doing.
  • cisos
    cisos Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey that's great! I also started on Oct, 21. Today will be my second day! Let's be a support group :)
  • BecomingBonnie
    BecomingBonnie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I did over 2 hours of yard work (mowing, trimming, ect). Altho I have used MFP in the past, yesterday was the first time I decided to join the community. I am looking for motivation and support!
  • bakermomof3
    Options
    Well, I thought I was on day 75 of my 90 day workout, but I hadn't done day 74! So, after a few weeks of not doing those workouts, I am back on track!! And today's workout was hard, it was 45 mins of high intensity, so I feel super great!! Day 74 down! 16 more to go! :wink:
  • jroby1116
    Options
    Hello Everyone!

I am using the T25 program and it is great. Shaun T is fabulous, just saying.

Today, I completed week 1, day 3 Total Body Circuit and I feel great.

This is the first group discussion that I have joined. I read a lot of them, but never participate. I am looking forward to completing this challenge with everyone!

Stay Focused!
  • WarriorBill65
    WarriorBill65 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone...
    Completed Week # 2, day 3, Focus T25, and 30 minutes strength training. Glad to see members posting, keep it up....great motivation for all of us !!! Bill
  • hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Day 1: Dancer's Leg Challenge (Tues., Oct. 22)

Day 2: Calf Challenge (50 Standing Calf Raises, 50 Single Calf Raises, each leg) (Wed, Oct. 23)
  • maasmom2
    maasmom2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Day 1 10/22 – rode 8.13 miles
    Day 2 10/23 – gym 1 hr. weights and 30 min run walk on treadmill
    Day 3 10/24 – Bike ride 6 miles

I have been working out 6 days a week and just cant seem to get these last 20 pounds off any suggestions? My meal plan is open if you want to look just friend me.

bellamisty112 good job eating better and on that 1 cup of coffee I can drink more than one it make me feel jittery

cisos Support sounds good we all need it to stay on track

BecomingBonni wow 2 hrs. of yard work is a lot do you have a lot of plants and flowers we just started
    Our front yard we are rototilling and getting ready for seed
    bakermomof3 what 90 day program are you doing

jroby1116 I always wanted to try T25 is it hard?

WarriorBill65 good job on week 3

Hajenkatt love your Dancer leg workout is it challenging

:flowerforyou:
  • WarriorBill65
    WarriorBill65 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Day # 3 - 60 minutes Yin Yoga, 60 minutes Zumba, and 25 minutes Focus T25, with Shaun T.
  • DeanCue
    Options
    Day 7! Have been working my new punching bag a couple days a week and picked a membership at the local hockey rink. Ice skating burns incredible calories. I skated 1hr 15mins over the weekend burning 884 calories! Everybody grab your skates!
  • rbelliott
    rbelliott Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm back and today starts Day1! Last week I moved and we had 2 birthdays! November 1 = day 1 for me! I'm starting to run again so this morning I did a combination running and walking in my new neighborhood. It feels good!:smile: