Meeting up at the Tink Expo or post race.

Options
Dear Tinkerbells,

If you are interested in meeting up at the Expo on Saturday or for a lunch on Sunday please either PM me or reply here. My Mom and I will be arriving on Friday and would really enjoy meeting some of the other people who will be running the Tink with us. We can arrange to meet and do lunch at Downtown Disney for those who won't have park tickets, or just meet up at the Expo.

Good luck with your training ladies (and gents) and I'll see you all there!

Replies

• heatherlas
    Options
    I would love to meet up with everyone! I do have a luncheon on Saturday but any time after would be fun. I'll be arriving on Wednesday and leaving on Monday if anyone will be there early, too.
  • randisaucier
    randisaucier Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    We arrive early Thursday and leaving late Monday. How is everyone doing with training? My pace has been between 13.50 and 14.50 lately depending on distance and energy levels.
  • 230137isntmyweight
    230137isntmyweight Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Right now i'm holding right around 13:15 to 13:35. I'm hoping to shave it down to 12:50 ish before January. Right on track with training and feeling good.

I wish we were getting there earlier but I'm saving the longer trip for D World and the Wine and Dine next Nov. That one my husband and kids are coming along on. In fact hubby is running that one with me.