New here!

Options
Hi All,

I'm new a mama here looking to achieve and maintain my weight loss goals. I have two little ones: a 3 year old and a 1 year old. I had started working out in spring and lost 30 pounds, but had to stop as it was difficult to keep up with breastfeeding. Now that she has hit 1 and is interested in other foods, I'm starting up again and hopefully with some support.

Feel free to friend me!

Thanks,

Stephanie

Replies

• cassie_623
    Options
    I have a 7 month old & am looking to lose 25 lbs. If you want to add me, feel free.
  • WISteph608
    WISteph608 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I've sent you a request.
  • stellcorb
    stellcorb Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I have a 4 year old and a 16month old, lost 65lbs after my first w/ MFP... still have about 10 to get down to my prepreggo from my second.
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm 33 and have a 2.5yo (more like a 2.75yo) and a 5-month-old (both boys). I am EBFing, and I have about 35-40 lbs left to pre-pregnancy weught then another 15 or so to my low a few months before that, then another 15-20 to ultimate goal weight, assuming that goal is reasonable. I've been fighting tooth and nail for every pound I've lost, but BFing makes it much harder! I get how it interferes with exercise, too. I had an easier time losing after my first because he was supplemented, and then I gave him all formula at three months. I wouldn't trade BFing for the ability to lose like I did the first time (but believe me, I've considered it), and I plan to wean at a year or earlier if he self-weans.

I log my food every day and comment often. Feel free to add me if you like!

Rebecca