Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Bigger girls

aathom11
aathom11 Posts: 32 Member
Is there any bigger girls out there doing turboFire?? I'm 245 and just started.

Replies

• tanya0324
    tanya0324 Posts: 86 Member
    Yep! I'm on my 2nd round of Turbo Fire. I started at 244 pounds back in the Spring. During the 1st few weeks I followed Allie, the modifier, a lot. As I became more comfortable with the moves, I started to incorporate some of the more difficult ones. As long as you're putting forth your maximum effort, you should see the results you want.
  • aathom11
    Awesome. how much have you lost? i'm on a very strict whole food diet due to allergys. Clothes are changing but not weight. :( I'm still learning this diet and just started TF.
  • MuireannM
    MuireannM Posts: 20 Member
    I was 343lbs at my heaviest and 240lbs when I started doing Turbo Fire, I wasn't able to jump as much or do the jumping jacks etc, I kept it all very low impact and still got great results. I am now 181lbs and still losing weight thanks to Turbo Fire.
  • tanya0324
    tanya0324 Posts: 86 Member
    I lost 15 pounds total. I do regret that I didn't take measurements though because that is where I saw the most progress. Everyone was shocked that I'd "only" lost 15 pounds because it looked like I'd lost about 25-30. My diet wasn't always the best and I started playing around with my calorie count midway through. I'm going to stick with the same count this round and see how that works.
  • aathom11
    I was 343lbs at my heaviest and 240lbs when I started doing Turbo Fire, I wasn't able to jump as much or do the jumping jacks etc, I kept it all very low impact and still got great results. I am now 181lbs and still losing weight thanks to Turbo Fire.

Thats great! I lost 110 and have gained 50 back. I'm working really hard. I took measurements yesterday. So, I can't wait to see what TF does for me.
  • 6ladybugs
    6ladybugs Posts: 15 Member
    I'm a "bigger girl" 240, and starting TF again. :-) I love TF. I modify only when necessary, but Chalene makes you want to give more than your all.
  • aathom11
    I'm struggling with how many calories I should eat. Fule the fire book tells me over 2800!! That's so much! So I really don't know what to do.
  • Hi ladies,
    I am 335 and 41 yr old and just starting turbofire. I modify a lot but I know i will eventually be able to do everything.
    I have a great coach (coach tulin emre - on facebook) and she is amazing. You should follow her on instagram to see her amazing results. she had the apron tummy as I do and lost it the right way, just as we all want to.
    https://www.facebook.com/CoachTulin
    http://coachtulin.com/
    instagram.com/iamtulin

I look forward to getting support and pushes from ya'll. I have severe asthma and PCOS so this should be interesting!
    Jen