First Post.

Options
Hi. I'm so glad you guys joined my group. I am a little new so you will have to bear with me. (: I will ask each member for a friend request but it's your choice either accept or deny. I think it would just be easier to communicate that way. Thanks my loves. ????
P.S. Tomorrow I am starting Day One of my journey but you can start whenever you want. There will be no pressure.

Replies

• dasalazar
    Options
    I'm right there with you on day one sistah!!!!
  • Jettisson
    Jettisson Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm super excited to start! I am starting today too. (Trying to get my head back in the game after a two month break. :blushing: )
  • PumpkinPanda
    Options
    Day one for me too!
  • joseejolie
    joseejolie Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    yay for accountability buddies! everyone add me and I'm so excited for our success in advance.
  • PINKSPARKLE1965INPARADISE
    Options
    Sounds like a fantastic group to be a part of ready))
  • gautamgiri3304
    Options
    is it girls group and i m the only guy here..??
  • tq316
    tq316 Posts: 14
    Options
    It is mostly a girls group, but everyone is welcomed to join. ????
  • Txsteach
    Txsteach Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I've only been at this a week, but I am very motivated! I know it's possible, because I have lost a lot weight in the past, but stopped working at keeping it off. I hope everybody is having a healthy, happy weekend!
  • ninarose16
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm really glad I saw this group! I've really been struggling with my weight lately... I joined MFP a while ago, but I didn't stick with it, and even gained more weight :( I'm really trying this time. I hope I can help support you guys, and vice versa :) Feel free to add me and chat!
  • clbooker76
    clbooker76 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My start date is tomorrow, Oct. 27, 2013! I've been doing this off and on for about a year. I lose about 10 pounds then gain it all back. Very frustrating. My husband will have a bariatric surgery on November 25th. He can't be the only one getting skinny! :smile: Thank you for this group!
  • clbooker76
    clbooker76 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! Congrats on your weight loss!!:wink: