Modified exercises

Options
Hello all,

I haven't been on here a while due to exams to study for and yesterday I got 2 of my wisdom teeth removed so now I'm in recovery mode. Anyway since I have stitches in my mouth I am unable to do the workouts that I would normally do like running and dancing and my doctor told me to take it easy which is a real set back from my goal. So I'm looking for alternatives that I can do without hurting myself that can help me shed those extra lbs.

Replies

• fitKT2B
    fitKT2B Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi

Not sure what kind of exercises the Dr did ok? Are you able to swap out the higher intensity running and dancing for walking until you are recovered?
  • DaisyGrammy
    DaisyGrammy Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Just take it easy and let your body heal. Watch your eating and you'll be back on top of things soon! Best wishes to you!
  • IKknoULuvNiesha
    Options
    I'll do walking as my exercises in the mean time and I'll ask my doctor if I'm capable of using the elliptical as for eating I can only eat certain things that doesn't involve me chewing food so I'll look into some good choices that I can have besides soup and jello pudding. Thanks guys.